Making fortune with paid to forum

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been making money online for the past six years now. I gave tried many ways to make money from paid to click to faucet to solving captcha and many more. But from the free ways to make money online. I have never seen the one that pays high as paid to forum does. My earnings is consistent. I will be talking about 4 forum site that I have used and are legit.

Forumcoin and beermoneyforum are forum that I registered with more than 2 years now. But I have never received payment from forumcoin before. It is from forumcoin that I saw some other new paid to forum that u now use. They are Trendri and bizdustry.

On beermoneyforum, I have received many payout with them. They are also doing well but now as Trendri. They also pay low to the two. I have divorced forumcoin and beermoneyforum for Trendri and bizdustry. I hope these two last longer than forumcoin and beermoneyforum

Bizdustry is one other the new forum that I just joined. Bizdustry is doing well I am yet to receive my first payment this Saturday. But I have sold biznote worth $2.35 to another user there.

The best and highest paid is Trendri. I just joined this forum too. They pay higher that any other paid to forum websites. They also pays for reply made on my thread. They are awesome. I will soon reach minimum payout and I will withdraw soon.

With this two remaining paid to forum. I make $3 and above daily .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From your write up, it has shown that you always use time judiciously. It takes people with determination to be making the amount you make per day on get pay to click. I have many get to pay too sites too but I think I like trendri for its payment. And I was shocked with the way responded to my mail with all forms of humility. That's why I have decided to dedicate my time and make sure I introduce the site to majority of my friends and family for them to enjoy what I am enjoying on trendri. I will also work harder like the poster to be making more than 3 dollar per day on these sites.

marcusfe

Making fortune from pay to post forum takes a serious determination and hard working. Though it requires a lot of stress even to make about $2 daily on these pay to forum. Another best way I think this can be possible is to sign up for VIP program of bizdustry. This is the only way I think one can be making around $5 daily with little stress. The bizdustry VIP program is $45 monthly and the posting limit will be removed.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, you are on one of the best get paid to write forums related to earning field. I was suggested about Trendri in one of the YouTube videos that I was watching, and since then I am here. Here, support staffs and admins are very kind and helping and will help you in working with this forum. Once you ping them a message, they will reply you soon regarding it. Many times, I faced confusions and I directly contacted them.

Also, you will get knowledge related to different earning fields here as valuable contents are posted here every day. Further, you need to just work on your content and gain earnings.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Paid to post websites like trendri, bizdustry, forumcoin are my best alternatives whenever anyone talks about being able to make money from using phone. I earned my first money online from beermoneyforum, but the site is something else, the admin is too strict and always complain of members posts being thrash. I do not really blame him though, he has got over 100k members and so it would be difficult to pay all that is why he is using the thrash stuff as a means to get rid of new members. Only people who have been there for years are enjoying their earnings...

For now, u like bizdustry and trendri more than any other sites.

Kennysplash

Verified member
You're very correct, paid to post forums is the best avenue to make money online for those that don't have any digital skills. As long as you have the time and you are consistent you can make a decent income from paid to post forums. I also work with two forums and they are friendly and business tree and I have cashed out from the two forums recently, so this would ginger me to continue doing more. While you can't get rich from paid to post forums you can make some side income that will take care of other petty things

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making fortune from pay to post forum takes a serious determination and hard working. Though it requires a lot of stress even to make about $2 daily on these pay to forum. Another best way I think this can be possible is to sign up for VIP program of bizdustry. This is the only way I think one can be making around $5 daily with little stress. The bizdustry VIP program is $45 monthly and the posting limit will be removed.
Talking about the VIP packages on bizdustry. To earn back that $45 and make gain with the package, it will require very hard work and been consistent online. That will be too much stress. But talking reality, it worth the price. You won't have to wait for an hour to post another reply or thread.
It is like I will give it a second thought. I might subscrib for the package. This will let the work easier. It means I will post any time I like.

Joseph555

Honestly speaking I count those days, months and years I wasted on social media without making money as a great lost, thanks to trendri and it likes for providing such amazing avenue to make while doing the same thing we use to do without making money, though it is not easy but I prefer this platform to others that I wasted so much on and ended up archiving nothing. I urge the new generation to start fast and very fast in making money out of social media.

Pmanco

Honestly speaking I count those days, months and years I wasted on social media without making money as a great lost, thanks to trendri and it likes for providing such amazing avenue to make while doing the same thing we use to do without making money, though it is not easy but I prefer this platform to others that I wasted so much on and ended up archiving nothing. I urge the new generation to start fast and very fast in making money out of social media.
hmm I av also wasted my tym doing nothing but Facebooking not knowing that there are site like this that can help my financial life

Ekuvero

I really commend Trendri and bizdustry though I haven't cash out from them but I certainly know they would continuously payout to users though Bizdustry verification process is a bit more complex than that of Trendri.
Aside earning from the site they are a lot of educative post on the site with a lot of creativity and awareness where one could learn a lot from and would still give update to links to other sites where you could earn from also and they payment options aren't difficult compared to most sites which make use of PayPal as payment option

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bizdustry s the highest rewarding paid forum site currently so their verification process just have to be very strict so as to avoid people not creating double account just to make more money. Trendri is also doing very fine at least there are lots of post that you will read and learn a lot of things from not just the money but the knowledge. I have been earning reasonably from BMF and bizdustry.

IamDozzy

Paid to post forums have really been a life saver for some people. A lot of youths that are sound academically hit with no jobs now take solace in these forums to earn and take care of their daily need which is very encouraging. I must commend the owners of sites like bizdustry, trendri and the like for creating a means through which people can earn without having to do anything illegal. Although I'm yet to get paid on trendri but I believe once I am able to reach $3+ I would be eligible for payments then I can give my testimony that trendri is not a scam.