Making fortune with paid to forum

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been making money online for the past six years now. I gave tried many ways to make money from paid to click to faucet to solving captcha and many more. But from the free ways to make money online. I have never seen the one that pays high as paid to forum does. My earnings is consistent. I will be talking about 4 forum site that I have used and are legit.

Forumcoin and beermoneyforum are forum that I registered with more than 2 years now. But I have never received payment from forumcoin before. It is from forumcoin that I saw some other new paid to forum that u now use. They are Trendri and bizdustry.

On beermoneyforum, I have received many payout with them. They are also doing well but now as Trendri. They also pay low to the two. I have divorced forumcoin and beermoneyforum for Trendri and bizdustry. I hope these two last longer than forumcoin and beermoneyforum

Bizdustry is one other the new forum that I just joined. Bizdustry is doing well I am yet to receive my first payment this Saturday. But I have sold biznote worth $2.35 to another user there.

The best and highest paid is Trendri. I just joined this forum too. They pay higher that any other paid to forum websites. They also pays for reply made on my thread. They are awesome. I will soon reach minimum payout and I will withdraw soon.

With this two remaining paid to forum. I make $3 and above daily .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually making money with this paid to post website cannot make you Rich but of course it is a great way to earn some money especially when you are unemployed. It is also good for students because it can help them make some cool cash which they can use to sort out themselves. If you want to make real money then learn a digital skill.

marcusfe

Pay to post forum is a real breakthrough for majority of online earners. Ever before the invention of this development, most of those money making programs have been cheating on their members and taken advantage of them. I can't easily forget the great impact the bizdustry and trendri have !Ade in my life. Even though the pay is not much but I know it's solving some financial challenges in my life.

Asad Ali

It has proven from your writing that you use time often wisely. People are determined to make the amount you make per day payable by clicking. I've got many paying so much but I believe I like trendy payments. And with all kinds of modesty I was struck by the way my mail was answered. That is why I decided to devote my time to ensure that most of my friends and family can use the website to enjoy what I like on the trend. I'm going to work more hard on these places like the postcard for more than 2 to 3$ per day.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I stay only with trendri for now... I'm an student and I want to balance things up by just dealing with one website but after the exam I will focus on other websites... I also love bizdustry... Even with the low payout that they are on now... I still love the website but I'm kind of busy for it... And forumcoin has paid me once also... I just comment there and use the money for data...

Teatea

Forums are a good way of making some extra income online, i just joined trendri but I've seen different testimonies from my friend that referred me and they are really encouraging and motivating. Bizdustry is doing well too, I've been paid severally and they are still standing tall despite the challenges faced. Getting a legitimate forum is not easy, but once you get one, you continue enjoying as long as you keep to the rules.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry s the highest rewarding paid forum site currently so their verification process just have to be very strict so as to avoid people not creating double account just to make more money. Trendri is also doing very fine at least there are lots of post that you will read and learn a lot of things from not just the money but the knowledge. I have been earning reasonably from BMF and bizdustry.

Bizdustry is no longer a good paid to post forum. It has drastically dropped its pay rate per post and it no longer welcomes members of certain countyr. I personally believe that Trendri is the best paid to post forum, as it is the highest paid to post forum as of now.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I wonder the kind of fortune one tend to make from posting sites that pays just cents per post unless I don't understand what fortune means. Making even $3 daily will never make one. Fortune. So one needs other sound of income to get there with making a fortune.like having a good skill

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You can't make fortune from paid forums you can only make little amount of money that if you invest properly and you are lucky especially in cryptocurrencies the smaller amounts could be comforting you could imagine someone who had invested like $200 in Bitcoin since 2014 of 15 till now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Paid to post forums have really been a life saver for some people. A lot of youths that are sound academically hit with no jobs now take solace in these forums to earn and take care of their daily need which is very encouraging. I must commend the owners of sites like bizdustry, trendri and the like for creating a means through which people can earn without having to do anything illegal. Although I'm yet to get paid on trendri but I believe once I am able to reach $3+ I would be eligible for payments then I can give my testimony that trendri is not a scam.
You are very correct with your opinion because people who are engaged and paid forums gradually pile up money and they are able to invest in other coins, some paid forum earners has turned $50 to $300 through investments, I am one of them , I have made more 300% in ethereum of $20 that I did recently. Paid Forum is a place to start to use more to make more money.

I have always been online for years but never have I made so much. But my turning point came early this year, as I was exposed to sites that pay.... Especially, the Get paid to write Forums.

Yes, Tendri is one of such forums. Though, I personally have not received money yet from the site. I sure know that I will.

But making fortune from GPT Forums is almost impossible...

Shigobad2020

I have been making money online for the past six years now. I gave tried many ways to make money from paid to click to faucet to solving captcha and many more. But from the free ways to make money online. I have never seen the one that pays high as paid to forum does. My earnings is consistent. I will be talking about 4 forum site that I have used and are legit.

Forumcoin and beermoneyforum are forum that I registered with more than 2 years now. But I have never received payment from forumcoin before. It is from forumcoin that I saw some other new paid to forum that u now use. They are Trendri and bizdustry.

On beermoneyforum, I have received many payout with them. They are also doing well but now as Trendri. They also pay low to the two. I have divorced forumcoin and beermoneyforum for Trendri and bizdustry. I hope these two last longer than forumcoin and beermoneyforum

Bizdustry is one other the new forum that I just joined. Bizdustry is doing well I am yet to receive my first payment this Saturday. But I have sold biznote worth $2.35 to another user there.

The best and highest paid is Trendri. I just joined this forum too. They pay higher that any other paid to forum websites. They also pays for reply made on my thread. They are awesome. I will soon reach minimum payout and I will withdraw soon.

With this two remaining paid to forum. I make $3 and above daily

you have been in the game for so long at mcjerry , you should know now that beer money forum aint paying no more and bizdustry has also cut there pay to the last kobo and you any even make up to $1 in ten days, online earnings are getting difficult every single day. Trendi are doing well right despite the fact that they also cut their money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
you have been in the game for so long at mcjerry , you should know now that beer money forum aint paying no more and bizdustry has also cut there pay to the last kobo and you any even make up to $1 in ten days, online earnings are getting difficult every single day. Trendi are doing well right despite the fact that they also cut their money.
When I started this thread, the paid to forum websites that I mentioned were still paying well. Beermoneyforum was still paying. Bizdustry were still paying $0.05 per post reply and $0.07 per thread created. Likewise Trendri was still paying $0.06 per reply and $0.08 per thread.
And I don't blame them. The reduction is due to what they made from advert not up to what the pay members. That o away I will always say the best way to make money online is by investing with our money not free way.

OlaAdams

With this two remaining paid to forum. I make $3 and above

When I started this thread, the paid to forum websites that I mentioned were still paying well. Beermoneyforum was still paying. Bizdustry were still paying $0.05 per post reply and $0.07 per thread created. Likewise Trendri was still paying $0.06 per reply and $0.08 per thread.
And I don't blame them. The reduction is due to what they made from advert not up to what the pay members. That o away I will always say the best way to make money online is by investing with our money not free way.
Well stated!
Wow! Your post is one of the most promising post I have read so far on this platform as it feeds me with enough information to know the legitness of this forum and other paying forum.
Cus as far as all of this is concern, accountability is very important.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well stated!
Wow! Your post is one of the most promising post I have read so far on this platform as it feeds me with enough information to know the legitness of this forum and other paying forum.
Cus as far as all of this is concern, accountability is very important.
Oh thank you. I will like to advise you to gather money from these free programs and start trading with it. You can trade either forex or crypto. If you have $10 you can trade forex easily.
By next month I will also continue forex trading. It is profitable. I have a strategy that helps me to earn at least 15% weekly. If you are ready to trade and you don't know how I can be giving you trading pairs to trade with if you are interested.

Olajidey

Beermoneyforum and forumcoin already have their time thou am not a member that earns from those two sites but am a member on bizdustry and trendri, I can tell you categorically that trendri is one of the best if you are looking for a site that pays for post and comment. I join trendri not up to a month and I have already cash out, I am requesting for my second payment this evening. God bless the entire crew on trendri.

Sprite1950

$3 plus is a really good daily amount. I doubt I even make a dollar a day but most of us know that we are never going to get rich from paid to post forums. Yesterday was a good day in terms of payouts as I got paid by three sites and made more than $30 but that was over a month and although that works out at about $6-$7 a week I might not do as well next month so it's not consistent.

The good thing for me is I don't really need the money so I do it for pleasure and if I don't want to work on a site for a while I can just quit and pick it up again later. I often do that.

Maven Tiger

@mcjerry No doubt Trendri and Bizdustry are currently doing great when compared to other paid to post sites that doesn't value productive hours invested in writing informative articles and creating threads that worth adding to watchlist.
As you've said you are making fortune because Trendri value your productive hours spent on the forum writing.
To reciprocate that, quality contents free from plagiarism should be promoted at all time.

elhaam

Your review about different type of online earning sites is awesome. You have provided a very good review and this will help other users to get online earnings.