Making a week worth healthy recipes

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making healthy recipes is so easy but time consuming. It's always good to go for an healthy recipes

It becomes very easy to make an healthy recipe when you have a basic knowledge of nutrition and some learning on healthy living. You can make a week worth healthy recipes for your family

making the meals ahead of time on the weekend and heating them in the microwave is a great way to stretch both your food and your time. There are many microwavable healthy meals you can make at home.

If you want to prepare a meal for the busy week , it's always good to creat a chart listing the everyday meals you planed to prepare. There are some meals that could be left in a slow cooker or microwaves for a week.

You can also freeze the leftovers and also involve all members of the family in the cooking. The children too young to cook can help in washing the dishes , chopping vegetables and washing the dishes

It is also a good idea to get your entire family involved in the preparation of the meals. Even children too young to cook can help out by setting out the dishes, chopping vegetables, clearing the table and washing the dishes.

I hope you found these healthy recipe tips easy as pie!

You are right about going for healthy recipes, you know food is really medicinal and it helps in nourishing the body effectively. Like me I’m on a weight loss journey so I try to eat clean. I try to prepare only healthy meals as possible almost all the time. It worth it

This topic is very appropriate for me because I am in charge of our daily meals. Now that my wife was tested for high cholesterol level so the prescribed food is vegetables, fish and very little lean meat. It is sometimes difficult to think of food. You are right, having a chart for the week as menu can save me from thinking every day.