Makes videos to advertise your products or sell to clients

Sacads

Video advertising is huge even more so now due to the pandemic, more and more companies will need to advertise online, if you can make videos then you can make money offering this service to companies or anybody who needs advertising services, there is money to be made in video making.
You can also use videos to advertise your own services on YouTube, if you are an affiliate marketer or looking to start them having something that can make videos is a good start.
If you upload a video to YouTube then it will also show on google (if the SEO is done right it will show on first page)
I will be making a full tutorial on the video software I use (it’s so easy) and I will also show you how to rank your videos on YouTube/google

https://
youtu.be/Vo43M7FdFfU

watch my very short video tutorial it will give you an idea of how easy it is to use, in the link there is an option for a 14 day free trial plus a free SEO cheat sheet for YouTube
I will make full tutorials soon.
If you watch my video and want to know when the tutorials are ready then subscribe to my channel and you will see it as soon as it’s ready
Thankyou for reading Take care