Make Money Writing for Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a creative writer and want to make money by publishing stories, essays, and poems, Chicken Soup for the Soul could be the best platform.

What is Chicken Soup for the Soul?

Chicken Soup for the Soul (chickensoup.com) is a project that aims to inspire people’s lives by publishing inspirational writings (stories, essays, poems). The projects invites people write for them and chosen works will appear on their books and be distributed through their own platforms as well as other platforms. They also use the written work as entertainment media (TV, Film, Video)

How to Write For Chicken Soup for Soul

Go to their site and look for the themes. The submissions are open all through the year and are based on different themes. Each theme has a submission deadline. Once the deadline for one theme ends they will start collecting stories, and essays for other themes.

Who can write for Chicken Soup for Soul?

Anyone can contribute, the only requirement is the work should be completely yours, it should be based on the theme they have provided, and the written work should be well written and never published. They have even guidelines for submission.

How Much Can You Earn?

Accepted work will receive $250 one month after the publication.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have read the whole story of Mark Victor Hansen and I have to say he did a good job to create a platform like this for people to even write and earn. This is a man that defied every odd available to become a great success. I admire him so much. I would even write for his platform for free.

I live trfaing the stories on chicken soul for the soul. I did an official review for it on Online Book club and I have to say that I was full of praise for the book. I am pleased to hear that from the obscurity, he has been able to create a platform that people are now ahstijg their inspirational stories and also earning from. Kudos to Mark Vivtor Hansen for such a creation. I would go and try it to see if I can write and earn there.