Make Money With Your Writing Prowess

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Writing can be an inundating task and also a rewarding task, before there are very limited ways for writers to make money but after the advent of internet a lot has changed, you can't even imagine the internet with writing, every billions of people across the globe access informations through writing.

Today, writing has many uncountable sub niches and it has become a very lucrative field also, some of the niches in writing are

Fiction: this deals with writing novels, short stories for people this can be a business in the sense of selling on online books platforms like kindle, okadabooks, publiseer etc or writing for others in exchange for money etc.

Article Writing: this deals with writing excerpts, pieces for websites and blogs, this is very effective in driving traffic to the websit, article writing is not as hard as fiction writing because you'll get to research about a topic and get a general insight on what you are doing, article writers make their money mostly on freelance platforms.

Product Description Writer: These types of writers make their money by writing for e-commerce sites owners, when you log in to your favorite shopping store all. The description you've read was prepared by a Product description writer, I think it's still a new niche with potentials compared to the ones I've listed above.

I make money by writing. While my earning from forum posting can only buy chocolates for me, I make money through blogging and doing reviews and sponsored posts. I write and publish reviews on my website and I get paid for writing reviews. I also write sponsored posts on my website and I earn money by doing sponsored posts. I have also written ebooks and I make money by selling ebooks. If you are good at writing nd if you can come up with quality articles, you can earn a lot of money by writing. IN fact writing is the best way to build passive income

@Jasmine that's really nice, I've been looking for ways to diversify my writing skills to something bigger, I thought of blogging, I have experience with it before but I wasn't successful.

I want to give it another shot, I really want to start earning with my writing skills.

So, maybe you'll create a thread and detail how you did it, what niche would you advise, how did you manage to garner traffic to your website, did you hire SEO experts?

I have interests in some different topics and I think I can write about them but I don't know if it will be profitable enough.