Make Money with UHRS Jobs

Caramelle

The Universal Human Relevance System (UHRS), a Microsoft project, is a crowdsourcing platform that offers various data labeling tasks for use in various AI scenarios. These tasks are called hitapps and they pay between $.01 to $.08+ per hit. Some workers say it is possible to earn between $8 to $20 per hour.

Currently, there are several sites where you can find UHRS jobs. Telus International (Lionbridge), Clickworkers, and Appen are just three of the sites that accept international workers.

A worker has to create a Microsoft Live account and take some simple assessments to qualify for UHRS jobs. You can easily crack the test with a decent grasp of the English language and some familiarity with search engines.

Never heard of Universal Human Relevance System and did not know Microsoft had this kind of project. However, I do know about the sites like Lionbridge, Clickworkers, and Appen. I have checked these sites and did notice that these sites offer jobs from companies like microsoft. However, I never worked on this sites. I would have certainly worked, if I was not working on upwork. I have been working on upwork for over 2 years and I am really with my work as I have managed to make at least $400 per month from upwork consistently over the period of two years