Make Money with UHRS Jobs

Caramelle

The Universal Human Relevance System (UHRS), a Microsoft project, is a crowdsourcing platform that offers various data labeling tasks for use in various AI scenarios. These tasks are called hitapps and they pay between $.01 to $.08+ per hit. Some workers say it is possible to earn between $8 to $20 per hour.

Currently, there are several sites where you can find UHRS jobs. Telus International (Lionbridge), Clickworkers, and Appen are just three of the sites that accept international workers.

A worker has to create a Microsoft Live account and take some simple assessments to qualify for UHRS jobs. You can easily crack the test with a decent grasp of the English language and some familiarity with search engines.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of Universal Human Relevance System and did not know Microsoft had this kind of project. However, I do know about the sites like Lionbridge, Clickworkers, and Appen. I have checked these sites and did notice that these sites offer jobs from companies like microsoft. However, I never worked on this sites. I would have certainly worked, if I was not working on upwork. I have been working on upwork for over 2 years and I am really with my work as I have managed to make at least $400 per month from upwork consistently over the period of two years