Earn Money Make money with laundry service

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Laundry is the act of helping people to do their laundry and get paid for it. In Nigeria today, laundry service job seems like a job to be ashamed of. They make it look like it is a business meant for paupers, but I notice nowadays, people are starting to have a better understanding of the business and I can see some rich people investing it. With this business you can make tons of money from it because it does not require much investment and it is a business you can start with as little as capital you have. It simply means it is a business everyone can do, both the rich and the poor. This business welcomes any amount of money you have to start it. As long as you are not lazy or ashamed to do the business.

Laundry service is a good work and very lucrative if one knows how to manage very well.
In order for some one yo succeed in the work there ate some things that one need to put in place.
Firstly; look for a good place where customers will be able to get access to your shop.
Secondly; make sure that there is availability of water and constants electricity supply.
Package your self very well and make sure that your price is not yo high for customer to afford.

Laundry is Avery good and lucrative job.a lot of people do not have time to do their Laundry due to busy schedule or their business do not give them any space or time at all.so the only alternative is to seek for help by looking for Someone that can do it for them while they pat some amount of money for the service render.

I believe laundry business is a very good business, but as every other business venture it has it own disadvantages and there are a lot of factors to take into consideration before starting it.
Firstly you have to understand the risks and the problem of power supply, water and other factors .

Laundry services has been in existence for a very long time now and it is a business that you can definitely make money from. You will have to invest into getting a consistent power supply and also a small space. Extending your services to home delivery is going to give you customers.