How To Make Money With A Laundry Business.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Laundry business deals with washing, ironing and scrubbing of clothes, bed sheets or duvets for clients to make for profits.

Recently, there are more chain laundry business that expanded and bring innovation in the industry.

It really don't take much to start, you just need a bowl and some detergents and maybe an iron, and also have street credibility, that is trust.

You can then approach people in your area and offer to wash their clothes for them at a subsidized rate.

If you're good enough in it, referral enough is okay to boost your clientele and you can scale.

Please note that line of busineas requires strength because to wash the clothes thoroughly you need to apply energy and if you're not competent enough you'll do a bad job, so understand yourself and make a decision.

To start this business on a large scale also requires some amount of money to buy equipments like high duty washing machines, dryers, detergents and also employees that'll run the machineries and large scale laundry business strives in areas with high income individuals because most of the time they're busy.

You also need to have good interpersonal skills to relate with your customers so that you can retain them.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can really make good money from laundry but this can only be achieve if some factors can be consider.

First; the environment where one will put the shop should be consider so that the customers will be able to get access to the place.

Secondly; one should make sure that there is availability of water and electricity supply there.

Thirdly; one should make sure that there is good package of the product . That is; whenever you want to give out the cloth wash it should by well pack and look presentable.

Fourth: One should also make sure the the price for the service is not too high so that customer will be able to patronise one very well.

I belive that if all this is achieve the business will bring good returns .

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you remember, I think I once talked about this same work on this actual forum, I really do love your point, this is one of the most underrated jobs like I said previously. But the real fact people do not know about it is that, the earning is very massive by the time you realize, well I know it does not kind of look presentable because it might seem like you are poor if anyone hears you do that kind of work. At the same time, you will make good money and even more if you happen to find the right location for it