Earn Money make money with clicks with Paidera.

sbbaglio

This is a forum discussing how to make money with Paidera. All you need is to make a free account. Then you can complete surveys, complete tasks, and other things to earn fast money. Here is the link so that you can get started.

Well I really do not support survey websites in nigeria. I am not saying that there are no real survey platforms that pays but most of them don’t add Nigeria to the list of their supported countries. So it starts to seem like There is no hope for Nigerians when it comes to survey jobs online

Thanks for the website shared. But the fact is that I am from a country that doesn't support survey. I have tried to lay my hand on survey but I am always rejected based on my country. I don't want to use VPN because I see it as cheating on the website.

From the way you are sounding it means that there are so many ways that somebody can be able to leverage to make money on this site. I would have really love to know about how much you have withdrawn from the site and if possible show us every dollar proof.

Well I really do not support survey websites in nigeria. I am not saying that there are no real survey platforms that pays but most of them don’t add Nigeria to the list of their supported countries. So it starts to seem like There is no hope for Nigerians when it comes to survey jobs online
You are absolutely right, maybe the survey thing works for people in other country but as for me, it doesn't work and I believe its because I am from Nigeria, the moment I click in a survey I myself knows fully well that I will be disqualified. What usually hurt me most is the time they make me waste at the beginning asking questions about my profile.