Make money up $0.05 to 0.10 per Every Click

success90

Looking to make an extra income online working 10-20 minute a day?

I have a great and credible site you can use to earn paypal money by completing easy tasks.

Here’s how to get started:

Register using this link.
app.respondent.io/projects/view/5fdcfcd68b99fc00116800e6/calling-all-short-haul-truck-drivers-in-southeastern-u.s./judithliau-76046b9528f7

If you have any question, feel free to let me know in the post below.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It's not your regular ptc site. You are given orders which you have to search for. There are pages of links and the correct link will be highlighted in red (sometimes they can't be found). Then a timer will appear and you let it run, another 30 seconds will elapse and you get paid either 10 cents or 5 cents. I've made $1 a day on a good day but mostly I only earn about $0.50. It's still good though and more than I could earn on most other sites I work on. I've been there since March this year and they pay automatically on the first of each month without fail. You don't even have to apply for payment and it's only paypal.
I should have joined under you, not to worry, I haven't verified my email yet. I'll go with another one because we can only have one account.

Sprite1950

It's not your regular ptc site. You are given orders which you have to search for. There are pages of links and the correct link will be highlighted in red (sometimes they can't be found). Then a timer will appear and you let it run, another 30 seconds will elapse and you get paid either 10 cents or 5 cents. I've made $1 a day on a good day but mostly I only earn about $0.50. It's still good though and more than I could earn on most other sites I work on. I've been there since March this year and they pay automatically on the first of each month without fail. You don't even have to apply for payment and it's only paypal.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I visited this website via your link, this seems a PTC site, this is strange because PTC sites do not pay via PayPal and they do not pay high click rates, however your Payment proof makes me think that this might be legit.

Sprite1950

@raaman Yes I have done really well there but I'm aware that not all countries make that much in a month. From what I've read the UK and US do well but some other countries get very few orders.

I suppose it's not everyone's thing. If you prefer to write articles then you probably wouldn't enjoy it but I have made $25 so far this month (I will post payment proof at the beginning of next month). Some days you hardly earn anything and others you can hardly keep up but as you say every site has its drawbacks and we can't expect perfection. I'm very impressed with Trendri though so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Mavic71

Payout is coming soon at 1st of October
Don't forget to Click the : Paid up $0.05 to $0.10 per every Click above