Make money up $0.05 to 0.10 per Every Click

Sprite1950

I have done very well on Serpclix and it is my best earning site. I started here March 2020 and to date have earned $160 which I think is a good amount. I found that the longer I stay there the more orders I get. The only drawback is sometimes there are links that cannot be found so you cannot earn from those orders although since I have been there I am more experienced in finding out where they can be found.

They are very strict about their rules and you cannot share any of the urls shown on the site. Some people got their accounts deleted for sharing information on Reddit. You also have to use either Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers or the add on will not work but easy money and well worth a try.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I have done very well on Serpclix and it is my best earning site. I started here March 2020 and to date have earned $160 which I think is a good amount. I found that the longer I stay there the more orders I get. The only drawback is sometimes there are links that cannot be found so you cannot earn from those orders although since I have been there I am more experienced in finding out where they can be found.

They are very strict about their rules and you cannot share any of the urls shown on the site. Some people got their accounts deleted for sharing information on Reddit. You also have to use either Firefox or Microsoft Edge browsers or the add on will not work but easy money and well worth a try.
@Sprite1950, I think earlier also, you wrote about this "serpclix" in some other forum. On reading your write up there, I was tempted to join the site and try my luck too at that site. But, somehow, I could not do that. May be that I am more interested in writing articles and forum posting. $160 in ten months is really a good amount, which I can only dream about.

Of course, every site or forum on the internet has some sort of drawback, or glitches, or deficiencies. So far I have not seen a single site or forum, which is complete in all respects.

Bestimax

Hi Mavic. I have an interested info mation to you, how to boost your income this month. You can go to my web bestimax dot com, in blog page, title Learning again. Good luck

ADAME-RAY

cool it's work i try this method last day and i get my first recompense 0.05$ not much but i will get more.. i will be happy to see you under my Referrals : ******/ 3k9OG21
(Please remove the space in the link above)

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site is actually a good site to work on....Its one of the best Ptc sites around that's really paying. And I have seen great testimony about how effective they are.

I have registered before and the turned off was that they are paying with PayPal only. I would have preferred if they also pay with cryptocurrency. Again, it's sad that you can only work with the site on the system and not with mobile phone.

PICKFORD

Verified member
A great way to earn extra income in your spare time while you are online
Earn by searching using Google,
Paid up $0.05 to $0.10 per every Click
Wow,this is great, earning$0.05 to $0.10 per click? I would like to try it out but the problem I'm having is that I have not gotten more information about it, how to register, and I don't know how many ads i will be given daily,how about the withdrawal,is it to iur bank account or PayPal, please enlighten us more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really like paid to click website because I have had some unpleasant experience with them in the past. I prefer ptp website because I have personally known a lot of legit ones that actually pay you for making contributions and also creating posts. On that note, it will always be better for people to drop information on their post instead of trying to lure people into their dm.