D

Deleted member 13140

Who wants to make money online selling their photos, I use to think no one would do that but you'd be surprised what people can do for the money, no that it's bad, People on Shutterstock, and most of other websites are already doing it, But the thing is you can sell other photos too, it doesn't have to be yours, but it has to be taken by you, no image is duplicate.

Do you have photographer skills, or Are you a photographer and do you live in a region where photographs are in high demand? International Living states, "Stock photography websites are massive archives of photos, spanning practically every potential subject you might imagine of."

So here is how it works?
Photographers can upload their images to any of a number of massive websites which have this opportunity, making them available for purchase by magazine editors, designers, and any other organization with a website, or a social media following, Am sure you've seen it before, for those that design things on canva, Those pro images are photos taken by photographers or anyone with the required skill
And The beauty of stock websites is that photos can be sold multiple times, allowing you to earn money without exerting any effort. Shutterstock, and Getty Images are some of the best photography sites to visit. Canva just pays for this images and list them on their site.

Honestly, This is a great opportunity, could you ever believe that a photographer could be earning more than $10k, I say that because i saw a someone claim to have made $42k, I don't know if it's in a year or just one month, but it doesn't matter

E

eldavis

Earning that per month might be a little hard to believe,If it where that easy then I guess alot of persons would have started selling photos. The photos sold do they have to be edited first before sales? Or are does the company take charge of the editing part of you might have sold it to them?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it is still an online business that can pay but it's not really easy for us to post photos to a point of making a reasonable amount of money with this online business , any online business I am interested to engage online should be an online business I can be able to make a reasonable amount of money, I don't need the one that I really have to earn so low even when I really have to work very hard..

The best way I am interested to make money is just to learn any skills I have an interest on and monitize the skill perfectly , To me knowledge is the most important thing and if anyone is really interested to make money online I always suggest them to have a knowledge of a particular business from there they can be able to make money, it is not everyone that have the natural interest to make money online but those that have the interest of the to do so should considered to dedicate their time and learn as much as possible to understand every area of online business they are interested to deal with..

It is not really an easy but with dedication we will be able to succeed.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Is selling your picture that profitable? I probably don't know much about selling your own pictures, just to make money. Though, I still believe this is doable.....But it might be a hotshots for models who wants to start a career in modeling. As a model, you might go to the studio because of this.....And get your nice pictures taken with digital effects for sales.

However, I have seen a site before that buys pictures from people, but those pictures should not be your personal pictures. They buy pictures of weather, Trees, water flow and the rest but they must be quality images.