Joy55

Screenshot_20220129-164527.png
As technology evolves, so far the internet has done a great impact in business world. Make money online is what people are looking for nowadays. A lot of people wonder whether make money taking online surveys is legitimate. It is a bit hard to answer this question but for a precaution, people have to be more careful it comes to this method of making money online, because most of the survey offers are scam.
It is not recommended for people who want to earn big money, however if they want to earn a little extra money, this would do. Why is that so?
A survey pays a very little amount of money, although the best part is that you only spend a little of your time taking it. Some survey websites will probably pay more depending on what kind of surveys you are taking.

Survey companies charge you membership fee for their service. they are not the ones that run the surveys, but apparently they will help you by giving the list of websites that run the surveys.
It is a luck game I would say, why? There are two points to pay attention to:

• They (survey providers) select the people, who deserve to take the survey
  • Before taking survey, you are usually given an application to fill, which includes your age, your gender, your occupation, your location, and so on. If you are not the one they are searching for, you will not be selected to take the survey. You have the chance to lie though, that does work sometimes but not often. If they know you are lying, they will not send you any survey offers in the future.
  • They decide which survey are useful
  • Even if you have been selected and you have answered all the questions in the survey, there might still be a chance that you are getting paid, why? They choose which survey is good enough for them, if you are lucky and satisfy their needs, you would get paid. What if you are not? you know the answer. 17309480255_a88cb5380e_b.jpg

It is true that you spend only a little time to do one survey, but one survey does not give you much to earn, moreover you have to come back to this question "will you be selected?" and it comes to the final question "will the survey you are taking satisfy their needs?".
By any means I think taking survey is Worth your time mainly for real persons. However, the survey companies provide an affiliate program for their members, which give you a chance to earn back your membership fee.
Many internet marketers claim that the make money taking online survey method is a scam. Well when coming to my opinion surveys are really of great opportunities to people and mostly teenagers, when people talk about surveys being a scam is because they're basically trying to bring down the reputation of people's companies and business.

Don't forget!! Taking surveys especially for making money is a great opportunities for students and all.

Kendy

Verified member
To be candid, I always doubted the feasibility and credibility of Survey sites and this was because, I saw it as not only being tasking but unreal because I had registered on so many survey sites yet I had no leverage to participate. As it stands, I have an account on; Picoworkers, Timebucks, Streetbees, Neobux, Tommysurveys and even Metropinion yet I have never been notified to engage in the surveys. At times, I might get an invitation especially from Tommysurveys, which only laptop is used to carry out the survey but when I want to participate, I would be ushered with a message that the survey is unavailable and does not match with my profile and this is also prone because unfortunately I am from a lower-tier country. This has made me to divert my concentration into other sites not related to surveys.

There are other sites that can pay especially if you are versatile I'm writing and these are; Goodnovel, Novelstar and ireader, here, you are required to publish stories which are captivating and centred on romance, alpha male, werewolf and the rich boss. You can even get hired to be an editor, proofreader or ghostwriter, especially if you are an expertise and you can be running both simultaneously.

arunima25

Verified member
There are legit survey sites and they do pay. But one can not rely on surveys alone to earn decent amount online. Yes, it can be one of the ways to earn. But one has to keep in mind that survey sites have a geographical location preference. And most of these survey sites prefer tier 1 countries. People from developing and underdeveloped countries might not be that lucky when it comes to survey sites. So it's always advisable that one should keep only those survey sites that would work for your country. Survey sites can be done along with other online ways of earning. One should not solely depend on that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like someone have said, it doesn't really make sense to rely on survey platforms in order to make money because at the end of the day you cannot really make anything tangible especially if you're not from a tier-1 country. Even though, some people make some cool amount of money taking online surveys especially in their free time but relying on it to make money on daily basis doesn't really make sense. There are several skills and businesses you can start to the internet and make some cool amount of money instead of waiting on surveys. The only thing that can make it to be feasible is if you combine several platforms plus survey platforms to make money on daily basis but without that you can't really make anything tangible. You can venture into affiliate marketing and sell people's product in order to make money or you venture into freelancing which is very wide and if you have any skill you can definitely make a whole lot of money on daily basis. There are several freelance platforms on the internet which you can capitalise on and make some good amount of money every day. Paid to post platforms are also good but not totally reliable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Seriously it does not really make sense for people to rely on survey for any reason , for me I can't rely on such as the the ways of making money on the internet especially here in the third world countries in which most surveys are not available.

The problem is that there are a lots of ways people can really makes money on the internet but some people are not really interested to learn and understand all these ways but they are just looking straight forward on how they can make money through a simple way which sometimes may not always be the best because the simple way of trying to make money might really expose you to so many things you wouldn't like to encounter.

Although I do not really have a skill personally but I am looking straight forward to learn a skill someday that is why I am trying to acquire a laptop before I can be able to learn a profitable skill to make money on the internet , I understand without a laptop the possibility of earning from certain skill may not really be possible and to achieve the best of what you need , you need to get a laptop.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I have never made money before on survey, it doesn't mean that there are no people making money on these survey websites. In fact, the opportunities is opened widely for those that stay in the western countries.

However, for some one that's thinking of making money through survey, there is need to know more than one survey websites. This will help in maximizing the money that's meant to be made on each website as we all know that most survey website don't really pay well.

There is as well some needs to .know more of the questionnaire asked on survey websites. Though they don't really mind if you supply false answers but to promote and fulfill the righteousness on the reason for the survey, we need to do the needful.

E

eldavis

There are actually legit survey sites out there. There was actually a time I thought survey sites where scam, I had heard so many people talk about how they are making good cash from surveys, so I decided to give it a try but I hardly got any survey offer, even when I did, I ended up being disqualified. It was later I came to understand that surveys are usually selective in terms of geographical region and African countries hardly get surveys.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am usually very happy whenever I am taking surveys for companies . This is because apart from the part that I am going to be paid for it I am also convinced that I am going to be solving real-world problems that a lot of customers that they have might have already been complaining about. The issue I have is that most of the surveys are usually reserved for customers who are in big countries like the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Canada and as such it is not usually profitable for us in the world countries.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for your thread and I think this your post has done much of most people's work because nowadays, there are a lot of people who are looking for a real and legitimate ways to make money online. In fact, the internet has done a lot of things by bringing out this online money making.

Previously, people were only depending on offline money making but for now there are some people who are even able to combine online money making with offline money making. There are a lot of ways to make money from online and all the ways that you mentioned are also good and legit ways to make money online. But I only have problem withe making money online through survey sites. I'm not saying survey site don't pay or something like that but most of the survey sites don't work in all countries and and therefore some people find it hard to make money from survey site.

allison001

Verified member
For me ,I don't have any problem with survey as long as they are ready to pay because that is one of the things I put into consideration. Sometimes so many of them will always try to disqualify you even when you try as much as possible to give them accurate answer of all the question they are asking.

I have never been able to make money with survey before and I haven't seen any legit platform that can pay me for this now, until I am able to see a trusted platform I may not likely engage in this because I know what I went through especially when I came newly to the online space .

But I have also came to understand is that it seems so many of them are not available here and the available ones and not really trusted , I rather focus on making money on PTP site for now

Caramelle

The poster mentioned not getting paid after doing all the work and this had happened to me once when I tried to make money from surveys. It was a bad experience that I never want to happen again. I know, though, that are indeed legit survey sites that send surveys and pay fairly. However, demographics will always be a factor in determining one's qualifications for surveys, limiting earning opportunities for these types of sites. I am thus partial to micro-job sites that offer a continuous flow of work based on my skills or abilities and not my location. I have been thriving on this type of site for the past few years. Such sites offer relative regularity in online earnings, unlike most online gigs. The earnings are often dependent on the number of hours we can spend tasking on those sites.