Gabrieless

👀 Here are 5 real methods that still work for making real money without fraud or other scams:
1. Copywriting is one of the easiest ways to make enough money
, start by learning through a course or YouTube tutorials. Watch out for freelancing sites, they usually have giant fees and/or a saturated market. I recommend creating your own website through a Stripe payment processor, try Shopify, WordPress or many others for your website.
💸 How much money can I make?
In the beginning it will be the hardest you will start with 5 and 10 dollars, and you will find it hard to find customers but with time you will get more and more credibility, advertising and loyal customers you will start to generate a few hundred dollars, then I recommend you to open a company, a Facebook page and invest in Facebook ADS. So you can generate between $10 and $10000 per month, it's up to you!

💙 How do I find customers? Search Facebook business groups and question each one individually via DM, tell them what needs improvement and submit a proof or testimonial.

Let's go to the next method...

2. Graphic Design is a well paid method, I recommend you start learning Photoshop to differentiate yourself from the competition using Canva or others. Learn how to make a clean and interesting design, just like copywriting I recommend you to avoid sites like UpWork or Fiverr because they charge a very high commission which is not good for a beginner.

In the beginning you will generate very little to nothing, I recommend you to give free samples to the first customers to build confidence and at the same time you will create dependency for your customers. You can generate between $10 and $10000 if you scale your business.

💙 How do I find customers?
Search on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for businesses that have a terrible design (which usually looks horrible), contact them in DM to discuss their problem and how you can help them, I also recommend offering free samples for them!

Let's go to the next method...

3. Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online, but all at once and very hard it is almost difficult to make sales without an investment. I recommend you start selling fairly inexpensive things up to $100, like a course or an e-book. Lots of competition and customers that are hard to find, I recommend you start with a small investment of $50 for ads and paid influencers.

You can generate serious profits from $50 to $100000, it all depends on you and your perseverance + your scalability.

💙 How do I find customers?
Start with YouTube shorts, TikTok and Instagram Reels, first collect some emails through your link and offer a free e-book all once people enter their email. Once you have at least 2000 real targeted emails you can start with an email campaign. It's all about the videos you make and their quality.

⚠️ BONUS: How can I gather more traffic for the above methods? ⚠️
1. Search for business user forums and start looking for their emails, send them your offer and start negotiating.

2. Start downloading interesting pictures from Instagram and post them on Pinterest (giving credit to the creator) then put your link in the posts.

3. Organically grow a page on Instagram (takes between 1 month and 3 months) then put a landing page (link-tree) and post your link to the story and in your bio! Go to the big pages in your niche then go to their followers and give them follow then unfollow.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated you have listed the different ways by which we can use to make money online it is good you have outlined so that we can know what is below us and make good use of them.

One way to make money online is to be a blogger so that you can use the traffic to sell advertising space or become a affiliate. You can make good money off your blog if you know how to make money via it.

You can also make money online if you can start an online store. This can be done by setting up a website where you can easily sell your products or services directly to customers.