D

Deleted member 13140

I've always wanted to be a developer, right when I was in high school, I would visit out lab (computer lab) and I would beg the teacher there who rumors were that he was good with it, and at some point he decided to teach me.

Showed me a site called w3school i learnt alot from it.

So who wants to be a developer?
Its not a diffcult industry, i mean everyone's got a phone Apps are available for both iPhone and Android devices, and everyone has one in their pocket.

You won't be able to compete with Pandora or Pinterest, but you may participate. Create an app that satisfies that requirement if you have a light bulb moment that solves a need that people have. (I actually have An app idea for entrepreneurs, and there is no way am not developing it, am just worried about the distribution) It may be a new way to save images or a way to arrange podcast downloads.

Maybe I won't even create the app myself, I mean I don't want to go through the stress, point is If you're not a programmer, don't worry. You're the one who comes up with the ideas. You can hire people to make it for you.

Its 100% possible to find a loyal freelancer on either upwork or anywhere else where programmers are accessible at moderate rates. I actually googled prices, but there weren't definite, it said the price depends on the apps complexity.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making apps is not really that much of a promising in a place like Nigeria, do not misunderstand me, I never said that there are no people that are actually making good income from it but the fact still remains that they have to work twice as hard as the regular people that does it outside the country in places like the United States of America, United Kingdom and so on. If you really want to earn good money from this, you just have to make sure that you are so good at what you do and when I say that I meant to say that you have to be the best of the best, by that, you can easily attract people that might need your services