The challenges linked with making money online in developing countries

General01

The impact of technology to human endeavor is enormously superb. One can now work and earn from the comforts of his/her own home.
This amazing opportunity comes along with numerous challenges, some of which are notable in developing countries.

Lack of Internet connectivity, network availability and internet affordability (cost of data) are the common challenges encountered in some developing countries(Nigeriamy reference point).

There is another issue of lack of stable/uninterrupted electricity which affects drastically as we use electronic gadgets that continuously need electrical power for it's operation.

What are the challenges you encountered
From your end while trying to connect to the internet in order to make money ?

Well, we can't really escape challenges wherever we are, I've learnt to live with these challenges because you can't do anything about it, for internet connectivity I buy mine from internet vendors and the work I do don't really consume data that much, so I'll say a 2000 naira data is enough for me a week, the only problem I have right now I electricity, I can't count the number of times that it foils my plans, I work more on my PC and it can only go 4 hours. I'm planning on saving to get the MTN luminous solar.

We just have to learn to cope with these challenges.

In fact making money online is one area everyone is seriously working on and peoples attention is gradually drifting away from the offline ways of earning to the online system as people consider it to be more flexible and very cost effective. But in spite of all this beautiful advantages there are indeed some challenges related to it mostly in a developing country like my country. The first in the pack is the problem of inadequate electricity supply in fact this is not only affecting the online operations but the of fine aswel. Because everything we do technically offline is what we come online to either sell or buy. Without the offline there will be no online business. As the online business runs on the back of the online business. Some they both require electricity to.effectively run their operations so the biggest challenge we are facing is electricity as we spend somuch trying to get petrol to power up our generators so that we can stay online and this is having a negative impact on the profit we make online. Then there is also a problem of network. We used to experience network problems several times and sometimes we charged unreasonably.

In many developing countries in West Africa , to be precise Nigeria a lot of people as a result of not seeing any positive result in their offline businesses are taking the chance to work online thereby surfing the internet on a daily basis searching for online jobs and websites in which they can invest their time in order to make money . On the other hand while others are searching for ways to make money a lot of individuals have used the website as a scamming tool to defraud both the members of their country and individuals living in other foreign countries . And as a result of this , individuals with motivated spirit to work online have dumped their vision .

To successfully work online without being the victim or subject to online scammers and fraudsters you must endeavour to use a scam site detector . By definition a scam site detector is an app or website that allows uses to detect a particular platform or website to know whether it is legit , paying , and real . There are a lot of scam site detectors in the internet but one of the best scam site detector I have been using for the past two years is sureplug.com .