Make money online by writing articles.

Welcome! You have been invited by gochenko8 to join our community. Please click here to register.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I wonder how hard writing could be this is because majority of people do not like the idea of writing articles in order to make money online but to be sincere that is absolutely one of the most incredible and insane way of making money online that the internet has absolutely made it very easy for us to make money online . Right from when we were little we have already been taught how to write but in this case we are using the internet to make money online by exhibiting our writing skills . Some people on the other hand believe that this is actually too good to be true that there is absolutely no way an individual can make money online by writing but to be very honest there are majority of websites that pays its users and members for writing articles and reports for them in order to get paid just like the website I will be giving .

The website listverse and text broker are definitely two websites all platforms that absolutely pay people to exhibit their writing skills what that means is that they have to write articles on various topic and niche in order to get paid . In your spare time you can go through the website in order to know more about it .

I totally agree with you on the area where you made mention on how hard could it be for people to get paid online in order to write but in this case you are typing contents in the form of article in order to get paid . There are a lot of people that are in need of good and readable contents in the form of articles and other to read themselves in order to know what is trending or what is absolutely available in the market which could be the stock market or the crypto-currency market . Engaging yourself in the writing articles that talk about this area will definitely go a long way to help you make money online on the two platforms that I will be revealing today .

Textbroker.com and script.com are definitely two websites that actually pays as users and members for writing articles and also writing reports and the good thing is that this to websites could be available in the Google app store and on the Google Play store as an application that could be downloadable on either and iOS smartphone or an Android smartphone . The reason why I prefer the application version of this website is because it is ads free , but if you were to use the website fashion it is definitely full of ads .

I can't speak for textbroker but I do know that with Listverse, you have to beat the competition. Lots of people are submitting their articles but that does not mean your article will be accepted for publication. So if you are newbie to the article writing world, I don't recommend you start with that site. I started with a site that is now defunct. However, that site led me to another site called HUBPages. If you're a newbie writer, you should start there because they have good writing tools that help you publish your content. Also, you can request that an editor review your work and give you advice. That help is free too. I have been with HUBPages since abour 2013 or 2014. I am no longer active on HUBPages, but my articles remain online and I earn passive income. About $50 every 3 months.

"4 Realistic Sites for Beginners to Get Paid to Write Articles — Zulie Writes" (zuliewrites.com/blog/4-realistic-sites-for-beginners-to-get-paid-to-write-articlesnbsp) This article mentions textbroker, Medium, Copify, and Pop Sugar. It does not mention HUBPages. Medium is OK too, if you're newbie. I don't earn much from it's Partner Program. But this site can help you build your online presence and reputation as a writer. I can't speak with regard to textbroker or Pop Sugar.

There are a number of ways to make money online by writing articles. However, there are also a number of cons to consider before embarking on this path.

Listverse is a popular site that allows writers to submit articles on a wide range of topics. While the site does offer good exposure and the potential to earn some money, it also has a number of cons. First, the site only pays writers once their article has been accepted. This can take weeks or even months, which can be frustrating for writers who are looking to earn money more quickly. Second, the pay rate is only $100 per article, which can be low for some writers.

Textbroker is another popular site for writers looking to make money online. The site offers a variety of writing assignments, ranging from 500-word articles to longer pieces. However, the pay rates can be low, and the quality of some of the assignments can be poor. In addition, the site takes a commission on each piece of writing sold, which can further eat into a writer's earnings.

The reason why writing may be difficult sometimes is because people who are writing content are not usually paid well and most of this writing are too demanding because you have to carry out a lot of research to be able to write high quality and true content .

It will be so discouraging when you are not able to get adequate payment after you have gone through all the research to deliver a good quality content. But in all the same a lot of people are making money by writing of content most especially on freelance platform , hat is what I will encourage every writers to focus on .

But however @CALVINDOL talks about two platforms that can gives opportunity for people to make money with their writing skill , I'll suggest that you give at least more information about how the platform really works . Thanks .

After visiting both the Textbroker and Listverse sites it seems that both sites only need good quality articles, as well as new articles. Almost all the articles I read require a visit or research, this would be more suitable for professional writers or journalists who like to travel to find new locations.