Make money just signing up to sites

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you can make money by mere signing up to these sites. If you need a site with sign up bonuses then you need to look at these sites

Celsiius Network

Gemini

This is a trading site, you can have $10 for just signing up on the site

LVL bitcoin bank

You will get an instant $10 as sign up bonus if you create account on this site

swanBitcoin

This is a bitcoin savings site and by just signing up you will be rewarded with $5

voyager

An exchanging site, you will be rewarded with $25 as a sign up bonus

These are tested sites and there are legit, but the snag is that you would be better off using them if you would love to continue using the sites for a while.

D

Deleted member 27583

Do you can make money by mere signing up to these sites. If you need a site with sign up bonuses then you need to look at these sites

Celsiius Network

Gemini

LVL bitcoin bank

swanBitcoin

This is a bitcoin savings site and by just signing up you will be rewarded with $5

voyager

These are tested sites and there are legit, but the snag is that you would be better off using them if you would love to continue using the sites for a while.
I really appreciate the fact you bring this here,but without prove of been paid is nothing you know. When you bring something like paying site on this platform don't hesitate to show us your cash out prove from the site you claimed they are paying .... Thank you

Kennysplash

Verified member

Celsiius Network

Gemini

LVL bitcoin bank

swanBitcoin

voyager

Thanks for listing these platforms that we can earn. But the thing about these platforms is that you have to make a purchase or a sort of subscription before you can withdraw the bonus. So you have to spend money to withdraw those bonus. I had an experience with a site like that, I thought I had free money after I signed up but I have to make payment first. So it is not exactly free money, there is nothing like free money. If they just give free money out like that how will they account for it?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Totally unclear, why don't you tell how this money one have to withdraw?
For sure no site will allow users to withdraw anything that they gained for sign up without doing anything otherwise people will just withdraw and create another account to milk them. Tthere are always more things like investment or some activities in the site or both.

And how someone will love to use them? What are they? how they work?
All have their own taste so they will love them or hate them, this is on them to decide.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, @Augusta I am always amazed by your posts and see new things. But, the problem is that you don't share the post. Although, it's personal but for the site to prove it's legit, it's needs to be shared with some sort of proof. The site here that you mentioned regarding sign up to those sites, can we redeem that money as soon as we sign up or need some additional money to reach to the threshold limit. Because, I have seen sites paying about 5$ for the sign up but at the same time, you need to earn a decent amount to receive the payout.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I was sharing sites that one can get sign up bonuses as you sign up. We know most sites don't offer this bonus. So it isn't about just signing up and getting the bonus and then you vanish. I had a footnote in place that it most better for people that are genuinely interested in these sites because you would need to use it further to be able to cash out your sign up bonus. This is logical enough. If is a trading site of course it will be an open thing that one will need to invest an amount to be able to cash out, same with it being an earning site, you would need to reach a minimum payout to cash out. So it isn't about just signing up and getting the bonuses. You will need to use the site and get to whatever threshold to cash out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's nice information from he poster but it is devoid of some vital information. I woukd have loved it better if you lost the requirements, whether the sites can be accessed by citizens of every country because my country is not already allow on some sites for one reason or the other. Also, the method of withdrawal which is the most important thing. You don't also state the least amount to thay can be withdrawn. It will now be very good of you if you back everything up with evidence by showing evidence of payment.

This is a good and nice information you're shared with us here,initially I clicked on it because of its title but on reading the thread I couldn't help but noticed that although you listed the websites where we can earn money for just signing up,you failed to give the full information on what we are expected to do on such websites to be able to withdraw and what each websites entails too. You also failed to show us proof of your own withdrawal that you made from any of these websites. I think you should come back and add more information to this thread you have created because I think am not the only one who is sharing the same thought.

Daenhivy

Celsiius Network

Gemini

LVL bitcoin bank

swanBitcoin

voyager

These websites are awesome. But internet users want solid payment proof of payment! We believe its the basis for being legit.