Making money from flyer designing

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A very good way of making money is flyer designing. Though one may need some knowledge and skills on design, they are easy to get knowledge and just personally one could acquire those skills when you see various designs and daily practise how to do your own.

So how do I start earning after I have known how to make flyers and I am able to make good samples.
First of all if you have no personal computer or laptop which you can use for good design where you install top rated apps for computer design, don't feel bad, there's an app called "Flyer Maker". It is an Android application which makes good quality and well designed flyers. All you'll have to do is get it installed to your smartphone, get subscribed ( you can make designs without even subscribing though your access to features will be limited) and that's all, you are good to go.
Make two to three designs and make use of your social media handles and outlets to showcase them and advertise your service. You can as well give other people who will help you advertise and within no time you'll see that occasion planners will begin to contact you to help design flyers for them. At first you may decide to choose a price lower than others around you though you can categorise your services based on the payment that is given.
Make sure you treat every flyer with all seriousness because that is the best step to making your good design well known. You may even design flyers for some close people for free or as bonus at some point and get more people using you skill. This way you'll get known and people will troop to you to help them make flyers and by so, you open a new Earning avenue for yourself. You might even decide to open a shop later on
Share what you think about flyer making business as a way to make money in the comments.