Make money from your profession or skill

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I don't know why is it that if you don't have someone to back you up, you can't secure a good job for yourself. Things like this do happen in my country, and is not everybody has the intention of working under someone. In this case, so many of our youth acquire a skill or profession in order to survive.

What are the different profession or skill you can learn in order to make money?

Barbing
When some people hear about this, they just jump into conclusion that barbers don't really make money, or taking them as illiterate. Bobbing is a very good profession or skill to acquire, the reason why I say so is that you will be seeing your daily income everyday.

What can you really do to make good money from barbing?

First of all, you must be very good in this, after that you get a shop in a very good location where a lot of people are living, it can be competitive no doubt. Having all your tools will attract customers such as sterilizer, clean clothes, Sharp clipper and the rest. Having most of these things will help you make money from the skill you acquired.

There are so many skills you can learn to make money. I will talk about freelancing skill. If you are a newcomer to the freelance article writing field, I know you are very anxious to hear about the money making possibilities. The good news is, making money writing articles is possible, but it does involve some work. You will find that once you get established, you can start making $100 or even more per day.
Learning how to make money via article writing is a simple thing if you know what you are doing. In fact, it is much easier than you may think. All that is really needed is to write on a topic that interests you. But to be successful in this kind of job, you should know how to write original content. You can make research, it is important but you should know how to paraphrase, when And how to reference. How to check for plagiarism and grammatical errors or typos.

This is a good job. If you are not very well exposed, you can take content creation courses. You will realise you have this skill or something great to offer to the digital world, just that you don't know how to start, which is the first and hardest step. Writing between 1,500 - 3000 words for an article is not easy, and that is why the pay is high.
One can also start on ptp platforms like this one, Trendri. You will get to improve on your writing skills.