Earn Money Make Money From The Things You Already Own

breadeditor

Yes. You read that right. You can actually earn money from the things you already own. That is, through renting them out.

Can I say that it pays well? No. YOU can. On this site, you will be the one to determine how much you are willing to rent out your item
and for how long. There are even numerous categories so you can be sure to find the perfect one for your item.

Think of Airbnb but for your things. We may not be able to rent out properties, but we can rent out cameras, canopies, or chainsaws.
Anything that you rarely use or are open to renting out can be listed.

This is our chance for a passive income. Just list your item, rent it out and you earn by just lending.

The site is called My Garage Rentals. It is FREE to list an item and they offer your items $1000 Insurance. What's there to lose?

Anyway, if you prefer to sell your stuff, just list it anyways as you wait for a buyer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of sites where you can list your items for free and make money by selling items that you do not need. For example, you can sell through ebay or craiglist. You can also sell through facebook. I have never heard of this site called My Garage Rentals and this is an interesting concept.