Things to Remember If You Want to Make Money Through Survey

Mika

VIP Contributor
Surveys happen to be one of the most popular methods of making money online. Some people are even able to make hundreds of dollars every month just from surveys. However, when you start doing surveys, you might not earn well or sometimes you might not even have access to surveys.

Online surveys may not be readily available everywhere. That’s because surveys are location sensitive. How much you can earn and whether you can use surveys or not depends on your location.

While high-tier countries get more survey opportunities, some survey sites cater specifically to low-tier regions. Look for these specialized platforms and also explore alternative income options.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me ever since l ventured on the online earning industry, l have never found any online survey app that cater for surveys on the lower tier countries. Most developing countries are being faced with the survey deficiency and one from the region hardly get surveys to do.
I however on the lookout for the online surveys apps or websites that probably offer more surveys specifically for the lower tier regions in the world for the truth of the matter.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I think hundreds of dollars every month just from surveys may not be possible even for tier 1 country people. If it is so, who will try for the while collar jobs? Another aspect to consider is that online surveys may not be available every day. In such a situation, how can you earn hundreds of dollars in a month? Opportunities may be more for people of tier 1 countries but it does not mean that it will also bring with it hundreds of dollars.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think hundreds of dollars every month just from surveys may not be possible even for tier 1 country people. If it is so, who will try for the while collar jobs? Another aspect to consider is that online surveys may not be available every day. In such a situation, how can you earn hundreds of dollars in a month? Opportunities may be more for people of tier 1 countries but it does not mean that it will also bring with it hundreds of dollars.
It is true, Cint conditions are very hard and could block you any time while CPX Research do charge backs after credit you amount of money and most of time advertiser is searching for another group target so earn 100 dollars a month from surveys is little far from reality to resume everything. Even for TimeWall you could not earn this money from microtask.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Some people might be earning good through surveys. But, we should remember that not everyone will have the same success with surveys. The success largely depends on a user's location. It is unfortunate that online surveys may not be readily available everywhere, as they are often location sensitive. This means that the availability of surveys and the amount you can earn may vary based on where you are located.