Make Money From Dancing.

Bisolami

Verified member
Dancing is a very good business but it used to be disregarded back in the days. Now, we tend to see a lot of dancers out there who are making money from their dancing skills and I believe that is another way to make money and even another business on its own.

There are even some dancers who teach people how to dance and it is another way to make money for them instead of just dancing to entertain people alone. They are going to collect a lot of money from them if they want to teach him how to dance so it is a good business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think dancing has ever been disregarded because it is something a lot of people love doing. Even back in the days people who dance in music videos also make some good amount of money for themselves.

But these days you do not need to be called by a big musician to dance in music video before you make money because you can simply do that through social media like Facebook, YouTube and some others and simply monetizing to make some good amount of money for yourself.

It is also a very good way in which you can use presently to create a reliable passive income for yourself.

Activator230822

Verified member
I think nowadays dancing is a very great thing in the society. Dancing has become so popular and people are really making the most out of it.

There are so many avenues that dancing can be leveraged. For instance musicians tend to use the people to dance for them as their dancer on their music. I heard the local artists paying dancers very handsomely.

Also we can see many artists entertaining people in the social gatherings like International celebrations, weddings, burial ceremony, birthday valentine's among others.

People can dance for the foreigners to demonstrate the traditional customs for a certain community for money.