How I started Trading for people and today I'm trading successfully on my own account with Expert options Broker

Hi guys! I think maybe you all are familiar with online trading. But I think you may still have not traded with a broker yet in the market. Trading money online was one of my successful paths and it's the main source of income for me until today since 2016. I started with only a small budget of about $300 where I tried my self best and top upped my trading account until it reached $2000 within 1 month. At that time I had knowledge about trading money online because I used to talk to people and tell them all my systems, brokers, and how the profit is shared and withdrawn to your bank account. So Before starting to trade with my own $300 dollars I had no money in depositing but luckily I had experience and skill in online trading. So many people trusted me and I built a good connection with them until today they are my customers. So I traded for them and they had better results more than they expected. So for my hard work, they paid me a couple of dollars and that's how I started my own carrier by depositing $300 and since it has been now 4 years I'm making $12500- $7000 even more dollars per day with an account with $32000. So That was my inspiring story,

But before all these successes I faced many issues due to inexperience, people were suggesting me to start clicking ads, completing surveys, etc,.. which ended me up lack of interest in this field. So my suggestion is If you like you can join with me, I'm not forcing you or really expecting you to join but still you have your own decision to be made. I'm suggesting surely you can make a very good living from online trading.

My broker where I'm expertise - Expert options online trading
The amount I have deposited at the beginning - $300 and totally profit I have made $5500
My second deposit after withdrawing $5500 was $4000 and still, I'm trading with that budget and had made about more than $50000.

If you really like you are welcome all you need is a verified Expert option account with a minimum of $300 and a skrill account.

if you all need Proofs I will upload some videos on my live trading sessions and upload them here. Comment below, I need at least 10 comments.

Thank you!

Scott Redler.png