Maintain & Grow your culinary business with this tips

Mertayasa

The Corona virus pandemic that is happening in countries has a major impact on the economy of various sectors, especially in the culinary business sector. Business activities must also adapt to the new behavior of people who implement work from home and social distancing. This makes business actors change marketing strategies that are relevant to the current situation.
Currently, consumers cannot eat on the spot and various restaurants only focus on take away and delivery orders. Business actors must rack their brains to think of the latest strategies to survive in the midst of a pandemic.

Running a business when the Indonesian economy is affected by the Corona virus is very difficult. A number of business people are facing difficulties in achieving the targets that must be achieved and difficulties in expanding due to the implementation of social distancing. The company's finances were also disrupted due to the decline in company revenues and disrupted the company's balance.

So, what is the business strategy needed to keep your business running? What business strategy do you need in order to take the right action?
1. Keep cash flow healthy

2. Implement a delivery order service system

3. Create relevant product variations

4. Provide incentives to customers in the form of promos

5. Apply health protocols according to standards​

Your tips are quite valid and I think some businesses are already applying these methods in order to keep their businesses running smoothly. any business that takes the health of his customers very serious will definitely prosper because during the pandemic there are protocols being rolled out by governments of different nation regarding the health of people.

I live in a country where the Covid-19 situation was worst in the year 2020; however, now things have changed because now the outbreak of virus in my country is under control. In the year 2020, the government annouced that dinning-in is prohibited and released some new guidelines that allowed the restaurant owners to deliver food to people to their houses. Since the conditions have changed, I do not think that preventive measures are now necessary in my country.

Your points are all valid especially when it comes to product variations. This is one tactic that food business owners should adopt. It brings more customers and sales, people get bored easily with same kind of food. So it is always good to have various prepared meals and should be appetizing too

It was actually a very big trend during the pandemic that people use your opportunity to try to improve their cooking and food preparation skills. A lot of people turned to microblogging sites like Twitter and then video sharing site like YouTube in order to add to their culinary skills and it was very well worth it.