Lowering risks!

MakeitWork

A lot of posts incorporates ways of how to lower down risks, trust me, it all boils down to having the right knowledge and not about tips and tricks you can see online, the best way is to gain knowledge from people who experienced downfalls and learned from it, just like those people from 20MinuteTrader.

I personally wasted money on courses that promised me 0% risks and got tired of knowing what is right and wrong till I met 20MintueTrader, they openly provided me a Specific STOCK OPTION and PATTERN that you can literally see in a daily basis, well in experience I do have a lot of loss during the time I tried to use their pattern, but guess what! the ratio of P&L on my trading experience is around 78%(profit):22%(Loss). amazing right?

Setho

VIP Contributor
Risk management is one of the most important things in the forex market and surprisingly a lot of people do not usually take it very seriously . The most important thing about risk management is the amount of money that you are willing to inject into a trade .
After you must have done your research and you want to put out a set up it is very important that you do not over expose your portfolio . I always advise that no matter how good the research is baby should make straight with more than 5% of your entire portfolio at the same time .

Mary Frederick

If you ask me-what is the most vital thing in Forex trading? I must answer you lowering risk. The strategy that helps mitigates trading risk is known as risk management strategy. Eurotrader broker allows traders with high trading leverage, flexible margin and narrow trading spread that help in maintaining risk management strategy.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Actually risk management is the best strategy in Forex Trading.

No matter how accurate your strategy is, without a good risk management plan. It will be like pouring water in a basket because you won't have enough to manage your risk.

In Forex they say, staying in the game is the first rule of survival, you need to have money in your account first before you can test out your strategy.

The best risk management strategy that works for me is always risking just 1% of my account in every trade, this will enable me to test out different strategies at a time and make most out of my account, well you might say, I don't have a big account, In most broker account they allow you to switch to cents account where you can trade comfortably without any stress.

Without doing that you won't be able to really make much out of your strategy

Risk management can be learnt through many mediums, personally I learnt mine from reading the candlesticks Bible, you can find a full chapter dedicated solely on risk management in the book.

The book is available for downloads online and it's free, all you have to do is Google it.

E

eldavis

That's right, the best way to reduce risk in all that we do is to gain experience and this has to do with learning from those who have been through whatever you are about going through right now. These is why most persons would always advice to have a mentor that would put you through. Having a mentor would definitely prevent you form making most mistakes or taking certain unnecessary risks.

Austinaldo

In trading the best aspect to learn is risk management. Yes it is that important!

Risk management makes you ambitious but not over the board. It is important to protect capital and risk management teaches us that.

Can you completely avoid losing out? No! Trading is a science and no one can say they never lost on a trade. Even in business, we lose sometimes. But knowing how to properly manage risk will ensure we do not get consumed by such loses. You see? That is how you become a good trader. I advise you instead of buying courses or seeking for help from people who only want to exploit you, simply visit YouTube and learn the basics for free. The subject matter is pretty much an overflogged topic in trading and it shouldn't be something you take for granted.

waldgrave

In trading the best aspect to learn is risk management. Yes it is that important!

Risk management makes you ambitious but not over the board. It is important to protect capital and risk management teaches us that.

Can you completely avoid losing out? No! Trading is a science and no one can say they never lost on a trade. Even in business, we lose sometimes. But knowing how to properly manage risk will ensure we do not get consumed by such loses. You see? That is how you become a good trader. I advise you instead of buying courses or seeking for help from people who only want to exploit you, simply visit YouTube and learn the basics for free. The subject matter is pretty much an overflogged topic in trading and it shouldn't be something you take for granted.
Well said! Loss is inevitable in trading. At one point or another, everyone loses. However, we can reduce our risk if our risk management is strong. And it is a practical skill that you learn with practice and no course can teach you.

MakeitWork

For me it is simple, Mindset in trading is not only looking forward to success but rather focusing on how to minimize loss, 100% accuracy is a myth, but getting P&L ratio of 2:1 is what I think is attainable.
Not being too greedy and always looking into the safer side is the key, knowledge on how to spot a pattern or trends is the most important trait of a trader adding up with the right tools and mentality will certainly be equivalent to success, all things I learned is all because of 20MinTrader, having a personal support is what adds up to the confidence of me trading. JUST TO SHARE

Tactical

Loss must be expected in trading. It is more likely to occur than not. The fact that a trading system that you choose to follow, if it isn’t strong and strict when it comes to managing risk and money, then there is no holy grail that can save you from going bankrupt. As you lower risk, the chances for profit increases and you get closer to achieving your dream.

Asahi

Verified member
Personally, I would like to use low risk reward ratio on my trading; because according to my own trading experience high trading risks bringing the high loss; it makes me crazy during the volatile trading sessions! This is why, I use only 1% risk ratio on my individual trade position!

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know about you , but if I am to register for any course both in forex or cryptocurrency I will definitely go for something I really know and understand . I may not likely get the training from strange people or people that haven't drop a signal or people that haven't shown their worth and how much they are making From forex , the reason is because so many people out there are parading themselves to be forex trader and cryptocurrency trader even without having a better understanding of what Forex generally is all about .

The most important thing is not really about how you can manage risk , but how you can understand how to trade because when there is understanding of how to trade the possibility of risk management will be easier because you will know what you are doing and how to avoid loss or anything that could lead to loss of money .

I am still planning to commit myself into any form of online business and I have so many to choose between cryptocurrency trading and Forex. In due time I will be able to make the best decision on this .

Shaf

Verified member
For most traders, it's the painful experience that comes after a series of losses that makes them realize the value and importance of managing risks when trading. I learnt the hard way that it's far more important to have your capital intact than entering trades in the hopes of making profits and blowing your account step by step.

That's what it's necessary that one acquires the right skills before venturing into forex, and it's also easier when you can simplify the process for yourself. For example, most professional traders hardly use indicators but just follow price action trading, and they only use indicators to confirm confluence.

This is easier to learn for beginners and you can also learn about places where whales can place their stop loss hunt.

Hydrogenic

You don’t need a lot of capital to become a profitable trader. With low risk and a strong trading methodology, one can earn handsome returns. Risk management plays a very important role in forex trading and is ultimately related to managing money and strategizing to earn even more. While you can’t predict market conditions, you can always prepare a backup plan in case of any sudden drastic change so you do not lose your entire capital. Moreover, if you’re able to maintain balance between your emotions and earning returns, nothing can stop you from reaching beyond your expectations.

Flow-er

In every business there every possibility that you incure losses because you cannot do business without having recording losses but the ability to manage the loss is what matters. There are so many people who lacks the knowledge around managing the risk in the business and those people do not have enough knowledge around the business . The major reason why I said this is that it is very important to know the risk around your business than to look at the profitability ratio. There is a strong connection between risk and knowing your business very well. If you know the nitty-gritty of your business you will know the risk that is attached and also know how to manage it. This is a simple analogy, because if you know your business or you have the record knowledge around your business you should have all the knowledge needed around the business. It's simple to say that if someone do not have the knowledge around the business there's no way he or she could have the knowledge around the risk that is attached to the business. The experts in businesses I'm very good at knowing the risk that is attached to that business .

Trigonal

Very urgent in profitfull trade business. It will help traders to minimise their losses during trade and also, prevent their trading accounts from blowing up.

Genesiology

Losses are inevitable in forex trading and we can never eliminate risks fully from our trading; however, we can reduce them. To reduce risks you must be efficient in risk and money management. Also, you must use stop loss and manage your emotions well if you want to reduce risks. Furthermore, you must only risk the surplus amount.