Losing as a crypto investor

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency investment was meant to be the type of investment that people can really makes profit from because you can easily invest in it for long-term purposes since the price of cryptocurrency will surely increase more in the future because of its volatile nature.

Even with the possibility of making high profit with crypto investment a lot of people might end up losing their money during the process of Investment. Belows are likely to be the possible reasons.

2) NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT: A lot of investors does not really understand their position in the crypto space, they are not sure if they are really an investors or a trader. What I understand about crypto trading is that a trader will likely sell his or her cryptocurrency when there is a signs of possible downward trend. Doing this as an investor when it is not absolutely necessary Is not the best option. Normally all investors are to hold their asset for Long term purposes as long as it is a solid project.

2) SELLING OFF TOO SOON: Most investors are always guilty of this, they are likely to sell out their cryptocurrency easily because they are satisfied with the minute profit They are getting.. This is not the best as an investor in the cryptocurrency you considered for long-term purpose just because you have been able to realise some profit. There is still a huge potential profit if you could decide to hold on , cryptocurrency does not move backward but will always move forward no matter how its might dropped.

Fear is another why most persons loose in crypto trading. In times like this where when there is a dip in the price value of Bitcoin and crypto currencies, most investors both old and young investors tends to let fear come cloud their judgment. There is always this fear that the coin would keep dropping and would never come up again, hence they sell off.

In general, a crypto trader also has some crypto as an investment, so someone is not just a trader or investor, therefore in crypto investing we need planning when to buy and when to sell crypto, and of course must have a sales target at a certain price. Some time ago when Bitcoin Price Reached ATH $68k, at $65 I only sold 10% of my Bitcoin investment. because I expected it to rise above $70, but it turned out that Bitcoin reversed direction and the price went down. So don't let a chance when prices are high, and don't be too greedy.

In business sometimes we lose and sometimes we win, don't just let your loses outweigh your wins. You can't be sure in all cases. We are all guilty of this. I will just advice that we put our emotions and greed in check. Reason and make decisions coming more from your head and not your heart. Take actions when you have to take them and expect the outcome rather than sitting on the fence and regretting later.