Looking to start mining cryptocurrency but don't know how?

Kasanga

Stormgain has got your back.this is the only app that allow app that allows you to mine bitcoin and also get withdrawal access without any difficulty

Victorial

If you think you can withdraw the profit made from the stormgain mining app, then you are mistaken. Stormgain is a great app for trading and it offers many crypto pairs alongside the metals. You can trade good and silver on Stormgain. The platform gives you the ability to mine free BTC and withdraw a minimum of $10 worth of BTC. This bonus is used to trade and the profit can be withdrawn upon reaching $35 if I am not wrong. The method of withdrawal is ERC-20 which has a higher gas fee. You can trade with their signals too but be careful

vincentontop

I think stormgain knows what they are doing. Since they are giving you free $10, you have to sweat it out before you can make the $35 minimum withdrawal then they await you for the charge on withdrawal so you can see that it's like a slavery stuff.

Kingstone

Please do not come and share something you know nothing or little about. I was also excited when I saw the title. I was a little bit disappointed. You can make inquiries to know about a particular site or app.
There is no way stormgain will allow you to withdraw your mind USDT into your wallet. You can only use your mined coins to trade Crypto pairs and metals. I think they have commodities now. And the value is not stable cos it is measured in the value of bitcoin. So if Bitcoin should drop, your mined coins value drop with it.

The minimum amount for trading is $10 and if it is lower by a cent, it will not be placed.