Looking for a trader who can manage my investment in Forex, Crypto currency or Gold market.

ananbob92

Manage Forex Account

Looking for a experienced forex trader to manage my trading account. Please mention the minimum amount you can manage to trade with. Thanks. Profit split can be discussed. Also, mention what type of a forex trader are you: scalper, day trader, swing or etc.

Day trading mentor​

I'm looking for a mentor that can help me with day trading the US stock market. One year ago I hired a mentor and did an extensive amount of education. For the last year I have been working very hard to understand and analyze the stock market. I'm looking for a day trading professional that will be able to help me understand the market now that I am beginning to trade. More than likely I will be looking for 30 minute sessions once a week.

Trader wanted​

Looking for an experienced trader to teach me a unique very short term trading strategy that really works (prefer options / arbitrage e.tc)

Not interested in price action or tech analysis (unless its 95%).

Also please try to explain how you trade and explain it as detailed as possible.

Thank you!

Experienced Pro Binance Traders Neeeded​

Hello, we are testing our crypto App | Need 5-10 minutes of your time. We need professional investors with a Binance account and a positive yearly return rate to join our APP (Android) and review it : Guru - copy the best investors - Apps on Google Play

We are looking for professional traders. Respond, and let's discuss the details.
Looking for a trader who can manage my investment in Forex, Crypto currency or Gold market. Looking for a trader who can manage my investment in Forex, Crypto currency or Gold market. I need consistent profit. I am looking an exper who will take commission on the profit.

Victorial

Wow. That is a very nice offer. I am a good trading with a proven strategy that has worked so well for me but I would not want to be too forward. I can manage your forex account but I am not a crypto trader especially not on binance. I have not used Binance to trade before. I am familiar with the meta trader trading concepts. My time in forex has helped me to see that trading gold is very volatile. Hence i do trade currency pairs alone with maximum profits

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What criteria do you want to base your good trader on? I don't advice you to ask for someone to be trading on your behalf. The best thing to do is to learn it but if you don't have time or don't have interest in trading crypto. The other best thing you can do is to invest with the person and let the person be giving you some percentage every month. I think that's saver.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
In order to select a trader, I must first verify its quality. Profit cannot be made if quality is not complete. A trader can make a lot of profit if he can gain proper knowledge. That is why we should choose the patient trader to manage the fund.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I think if I want to trade, I should trade with Money Management and Risk Management. Whatever the platform. And I have to choose the right platform. Like I'm working with a Eurotrader broker. I am enjoying the benefits of this broker.

al9900

Manage Forex Account

Looking for a experienced forex trader to manage my trading account. Please mention the minimum amount you can manage to trade with. Thanks. Profit split can be discussed. Also, mention what type of a forex trader are you: scalper, day trader, swing or etc.

Day trading mentor​

I'm looking for a mentor that can help me with day trading the US stock market. One year ago I hired a mentor and did an extensive amount of education. For the last year I have been working very hard to understand and analyze the stock market. I'm looking for a day trading professional that will be able to help me understand the market now that I am beginning to trade. More than likely I will be looking for 30 minute sessions once a week.

Trader wanted​

Looking for an experienced trader to teach me a unique very short term trading strategy that really works (prefer options / arbitrage e.tc)

Not interested in price action or tech analysis (unless its 95%).

Also please try to explain how you trade and explain it as detailed as possible.

Thank you!

Experienced Pro Binance Traders Neeeded​

Hello, we are testing our crypto App | Need 5-10 minutes of your time. We need professional investors with a Binance account and a positive yearly return rate to join our APP (Android) and review it :

We are looking for professional traders. Respond, and let's discuss the details.
Looking for a trader who can manage my investment in Forex, Crypto currency or Gold market. Looking for a trader who can manage my investment in Forex, Crypto currency or Gold market. I need consistent profit. I am looking an exper who will take commission on the profit.

Im doing pretty good practicing bitcoin with my broker. I just recently learned how to trade it. When I fully learned recently im making at least 100 a day 5 days a week. My biggest day was over 500. Let me know if you are interested. I can charge you 10% a week

Jack Reacher

Verified member
We shouldn’t respond to calls of scam brokers because these brokers are fraud. They develop their marketing policies with some fake alluring packages. Traders must be very much careful about selecting brokers. But I have been with Eurotrader broker for a long time and this is really a scam free broker.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex and crypto trading is risky market, the prices highly volatile, beware to scam people that only want to take benefit and ignore after get it. In big market there are so many scammer with talk guaranteed profit. No. Forex trading no guarantee profit, loss is part in trading. If you want to investing forex the first need to remember is only spent money that afford to lose, I suggest looking best PAMM trader like in FXOpen and make research a track record account.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Broker’s regulation is always a considerable issue for traders because traders’ fund safety depends on it. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading. And Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account and they allow traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform.