Long line of customers is a downside of the business

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In one bakeshop inside our village the morning bread is special. The price is the same as the morning bread in the nearby bakery (shops are some maters away) but customers flock to that bakeshop that we call La Copa.

The issue is the long line of customers like 10 to 20 people at times. When the bread is not fully baked the customers have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes. It came to a point that some customers realized the time they were spending just for the morning bread. The nearby bakery shops have good bread as well although not as special as La Copa’s bread. Due to the long line the customers are now dwindling. I think it is a bad case of management with the inefficient method which makes the customers suffer.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I. Can totally relate with this, because I know of a woman that sells bean cake and a sweet one at that but I have stopped visiting there because of the long queve. I waste a lot of precious time just to buy from her.so I think the remedy is just for the business to get more hands