Lodpress review: legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Apart from blogging there are other platforms who pay writters to write for them sites like opera news hub, but I must say it's really hard for someone to make a buck out of opera news hub because there rules are very strict and you need many clicks on your post to earn a dime.

what is lodpress??

Lodpress is a paid to post site which pays it's members for each post written It was launched some years ago and it seems to have received alot of members simply because they are more fair than opera news hub.

How to register on lodpress.

To register on lodpress is very easy go to lodpress.com and register with your email and your password which you'll be using to login anytime on lodpress.

How to earn on lodpress

to earn
You need clicks just like opera news hub

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United States, you’re going to be paid $15

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Kingdom, you’re going to be paid $10

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Arab Emirates, you’re going to get $8

When you write a post and get 1000 views from every other countries, you get $5.

Now imagining getting 10000 views from United States, you’d be getting a massive $150!

Lodpress referral program

When you invite new members to join the site you get 20% of their earnings for life, now that's a big deal.

How I withdraw on lodpress

Lodpress pays it's members through different payment methods.

PayPal – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Stripe – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Skrill – Minimum withdrawal of $5

Payza – Minimum withdrawal of $5

PayTM – Minimum withdrawal of $3

Bitcoin Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Opay – Minimum withdrawal of $10 (specifically made for Nigerians)

Ethereum Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10

To earn on lodpress you need to write unique contents or you won't get paid.

Is lodpress legit or scam??

Lodpress has proven to be legit and thousands of payments proofs had been seen so you're safe.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is possible for me to get 1000 views for the rest of the world views, I can't get 1,000 views for those specific countries of too tiers, it will be too demanding for me. I can't put myself in such kind of work to earn such high number of views. The payment is high no doubt, but their are other ways to make such money after creating the blog posts via my own blogs. I'll promote my own blog, to attract the number of views from top tier countries, even if it's 200 views and 5 clicks from different IPs of too tier country users is enough to earn me more than you stated for those specific countries. But their is no problem for anyone trying to earn from Lodpress, because you can still push for $5 when other users from other countries view your post. Does it mean, if a single IP address view it repeatedly, it will still count as many views? If so, then I think the process is very easy, but if not so, it is demanding, because 1000 different IPs isn't that easy to get online, but it is not impossible too, since we have different places to market it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Apart from blogging there are other platforms who pay writters to write for them sites like opera news hub, but I must say it's really hard for someone to make a buck out of opera news hub because there rules are very strict and you need many clicks on your post to earn a dime.

what is lodpress??

Lodpress is a paid to post site which pays it's members for each post written It was launched some years ago and it seems to have received alot of members simply because they are more fair than opera news hub.

How to register on lodpress.

To register on lodpress is very easy go to lodpress.com and register with your email and your password which you'll be using to login anytime on lodpress.

How to earn on lodpress

to earn
You need clicks just like opera news hub

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United States, you’re going to be paid $15

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Kingdom, you’re going to be paid $10

When you write a post and you get 1000 views from United Arab Emirates, you’re going to get $8

When you write a post and get 1000 views from every other countries, you get $5.

Now imagining getting 10000 views from United States, you’d be getting a massive $150!

Lodpress referral program

When you invite new members to join the site you get 20% of their earnings for life, now that's a big deal.

How I withdraw on lodpress

Lodpress pays it's members through different payment methods.

PayPal – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Stripe – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Skrill – Minimum withdrawal of $5

Payza – Minimum withdrawal of $5

PayTM – Minimum withdrawal of $3

Bitcoin Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10

Opay – Minimum withdrawal of $10 (specifically made for Nigerians)

Ethereum Wallet – Minimum withdrawal of $10

To earn on lodpress you need to write unique contents or you won't get paid.

Is lodpress legit or scam??

Lodpress has proven to be legit and thousands of payments proofs had been seen so you're safe.
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well. Your thread is very interesting. Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about Lodpress and for explaining very well everything about this website. To be honest, I have not heard about this site before. It is amazing how many earning sites exist online! Nice to hear that it is a legit earning website. Of course, I will search for it on the internet, I will explore its page, I will read some reviews about it and if everything is fine, I will start working on it. Hope that it will work for me as well because I believe that it is a wonderful and a very easy earning method. Thanks again for sharing this useful information about this site with us. It is appreciated by all of us here very much. Have a nice weekend! :)