General insurance List the best insurance companies in your country

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We talk about insurance every day without enumerating the best among them in our respect countries. Insurance premium differ, some companies premium policy are simply better than others. That's why we must choose the best, and the best comes from the one that received the highest poll vote.

You should know about the insurance compaies in your country that is mostly recommended by your country people as the best if you're into insurance full-time. But if you aren't familiar enough with insurance you can make researches on your own to ascertain the best insurance company in your locality incase of reference purposes.

Here in my country "Nigeria we have notable insurance companies that offer premium for pension management, health, asset management, life assurances etc. They are notably;

* lead way insurance PLC

* Aiico insurance PLC

* Cornerstone insurance PLC etc.

This three are the best due to premium benefits and discount for each premium policy for all customers.

What are your country's best insurance companies?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It seems these are the only three insurance companies in nigeria. Well as the best, I believe there should be some kind of advantageous differences that will make them superior to others. If you ask me, that’s what I think, I know these insurers can’t be compared to the ones abroad but at least they should be worth the anticipated standards

Chibson

VIP Contributor
We are definitely in the same country because these insurance companies are some of the best-known in Nigeria. even though I have made a lot of research about several insurance companies on the internet but I have actually not insured any of my property but I think I will do that in the nearest future because it is very important and necessary for safety.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From your list, I could see that you are in Nigeria and most of these insurance companies are located in Lagos. That's the mistake most of them do, they focus on one state maybe because they believe other states of the country have not yet known the importance of insurance policy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
From your list, I could see that you are in Nigeria and most of these insurance companies are located in Lagos. That's the mistake most of them do, they focus on one state maybe because they believe other states of the country have not yet known the importance of insurance policy.
Yes we are countrymen, from Nigeria. When it comes to company of high esteem being lucrative. They love to operate in the commercial city of Nigeria, and Lagos is their preferred location for operation. I'm from Rivers State Port Harcourt, it's hard to see such companies finding their route in my state.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Judging by the list of insurance companies made up there in the post, simply explained that insurance business is not a very lucrative business in Nigeria because however I tried to make research about it, they always bring them on internet searches I have made in the past. I suggest more awareness should made on it in my country

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Judging by the list of insurance companies made up there in the post, simply explained that insurance business is not a very lucrative business in Nigeria because however I tried to make research about it, they always bring them on internet searches I have made in the past. I suggest more awareness should made on it in my country

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are several insurance companies in Nigeria not discovered yet. Some of them are simply located in the commercial city of the country being Lagos. That's why you weren't taking notice of them. But I believe that if you search it by the keyword of "Best Nigerian insurance companies, Google will bring it up to you.