5 Best Craigslist Alternatives For Selling Your Stuff

Wealthtrapper

1. Oodle- It is the platform best known for selling cars and offering house rentals, finding jobs, pets, or any other types of services.
2. Facebook Marketplace - Facebook is not only the website to chat with your friends and acquaintances
3. OfferUp- Although Offerup is relatively a small website compared to Craigslist, it still holds various product listings and has gained utmost recognition in this industry.
4. Poshmark - Are you looking to buy or sell something fashionable or trendy? If yes, then Poshmark is the website you should look for.
5. BooKoo- You can list anything on this platform, be it furniture, cars, housing, finding jobs, or event tickets

goodmoneygoodlife

I've found that with a lot of platforms like FB marketplace / OfferUp that people try to lowball a lot. So if you want to sell something at like $30, you should probably list it for $45 so then it "looks like a good deal" when you lower it to $30 'just for them.'

I've had a quite a bit more luck and more efficiency selling stuff on eBay as people are less likely to negotiate there (some still do, but not by much -- I've had folks negotiate Pokemon cards that were listed at $250 down to $220 -- but it's not like OfferUp where you try to sell something for $50 and they offer you $2.50 lol).a