Lessons from Crypto Currencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies is the trend of the moment because both the up(s) and down(s) of Crypto currencies are continuously discussed and as Crypto Currency enthusiasts we should be open to learning from updates shared .
Last week most of the popular Crypto currencies were by 10% and above with bitcoin been the major subject of discussion. Lots of people rushed to sell their coin for a fear go continuous drop .
Some people also Invest in most coins without knowing the uses of the coin but simply because they are rising, I learnt to always read extensively about a coin before Investing in it, this strategy has been helpful.

Currently ,most of the coins are fully back now with bitcoin close to $40k and ethereum above $1200.

Share your experience and lessons from Crypto currency investments and Exchange.

My introduction to cryptocurrency was accidental. What happened was that I joined a forum and that forum had a form of virtual currency coins and something called a “faucet”. I had no idea what that was. All I knew is that if I clicked the faucet I earned some of the virtual currency coins. Once I reached a certain number of coins I could trade them for cash or a gift card. The forum discontinued the faucet but by then I had been bitten by the faucet bug. I started searching the Internet for more “faucets” and that's how I discovered free bitcoin faucets. I started learning and earning. That's what I have been doing actively for maybe 2 to 3 years. I am continuing my education and hope to start trading or exchanging cryptocurrencies in the near future.

When I started, I was ignorant about everything. It was after a lot of research and questions that I was able to find my roots. It is just from the forum posting sites that I was able to earn Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash which were the only ones that I have ever had in my possession.
I was shocked the week Bitcoin went as high as $41,000 it was indeed a high peak and I am optimistic that it would go as high as $50,000 soon since the year started on a very good note for crypto currency investors.

As for selling my coins, I won't attempt to do so, especially out of panic. I did same thing when I didn't have enough understanding, but now I know that Bitcoin would go high before the middle of this year so I am holding till then.

Crypto currencies is the trend of the moment because both the up(s) and down(s) of Crypto currencies are continuously discussed and as Crypto Currency enthusiasts we should be open to learning from updates shared .
Last week most of the popular Crypto currencies were by 10% and above with bitcoin been the major subject of discussion. Lots of people rushed to sell their coin for a fear go continuous drop .
Some people also Invest in most coins without knowing the uses of the coin but simply because they are rising, I learnt to always read extensively about a coin before Investing in it, this strategy has been helpful.

Currently ,most of the coins are fully back now with bitcoin close to $40k and ethereum above $1200.

Share your experience and lessons from Crypto currency investments and Exchange.
My introduction to crypto was by accidental discussion between me and a friend of mine. We were just discussing about forex then he made mention of crypto, and that he wants me to enter the word of crypto gradually. Although before then I have been hearing of bitcoin for years but I never showed interest due to money and lack of knowledge about it. But after that incident, I have been studying about it and joining different groups to earn little by little. Hopefully before the year runs out, I should start mining and investmening in crypto currency. Because is good to follow trend. Since crypto is becoming the order of the age.

The first thing one needs to understand while venturing into cryptocurrency investment ,is that Cryptocurrency is highly volatile . This is the main reason why we see the fluctuations in the price of many cryptocurrencies. This is also the reason why cryptocurrency is profitable and tradeable.

Secondly , We need to understand that Cryptocurrency is quite risky ,and requires a good analysis before investing in it. For example , when bitcoin was at $10k , statistics showed that more people were buying Bitcoin , which indicated a future rise in price. Investors who were aware of the market trend of Bitcoin then , were able to stock up their wallets ,and they now benefits from having made a good market analysis then.

In the end , when dealing with cryptocurrency , there should be concern for security , as there are many scammers online.

My introduction to crypto was by accidental discussion between me and a friend of mine. We were just discussing about forex then he made mention of crypto, and that he wants me to enter the word of crypto gradually. Although before then I have been hearing of bitcoin for years but I never showed interest due to money and lack of knowledge about it. But after that incident, I have been studying about it and joining different groups to earn little by little. Hopefully before the year runs out, I should start mining and investmening in crypto currency. Because is good to follow trend. Since crypto is becoming the order of the age.
You have a good insight , I welcome you to the world of Crypto currencies where constant update, patience and Investing with your reserve cash on lead Crypto currencies remain the secret to succeed in Crypto currencies.
You made mentioned of mining Crypto currencies, this is not an easy area because the equipment are very expensive, I won't advise you to mine with your phones or laptop because you wouldn't earn anything significant , you can either Invest in pool mining or focus on buying and holding.

One lesson and experience i learn from crypto currency is to always take patience when trading ,like for instance if a coin fall deeply and you gain from the fall or you invested in the dip , i guess its best for you to hold the coin because there would always be a rise after the dip ,because selling it on time wont fetch you more money like that , so this are actually some things i learnt from crypto currency before trading them

One lesson and experience i learn from crypto currency is to always take patience when trading ,like for instance if a coin fall deeply and you gain from the fall or you invested in the dip , i guess its best for you to hold the coin because there would always be a rise after the dip ,because selling it on time wont fetch you more money like that , so this are actually some things i learnt from crypto currency before trading them
It is the more reason why one should not invest in to Crypto currencies with money you may need at any time but money you will be one to decide when to use it not situation deciding for you. It will enable you to keep your coin for as long as you want and patience in Crypto currencies is all gains not loses. Currently bitcoin is kinda down Investing in it now will make sense. I am very optimistic we will continue to learn from every Crypto currencies event.

It is the more reason why one should not invest in to Crypto currencies with money you may need at any time but money you will be one to decide when to use it not situation deciding for you. It will enable you to keep your coin for as long as you want and patience in Crypto currencies is all gains not loses. Currently bitcoin is kinda down Investing in it now will make sense. I am very optimistic we will continue to learn from every Crypto currencies event.
I think you are actually right , but if you are into short term trading you can withdraw your funds quickly and take the small profit you get from trading , only when you are into long term trading that you would take more profit as the case may be that is just how it works , and i notice that most people who involved themselves in short term trade are the ones that needs their funds urgently so they don't mind if the coin increase in a small aim , they just take the profit like thar

I think you are actually right , but if you are into short term trading you can withdraw your funds quickly and take the small profit you get from trading , only when you are into long term trading that you would take more profit as the case may be that is just how it works , and i notice that most people who involved themselves in short term trade are the ones that needs their funds urgently so they don't mind if the coin increase in a small aim , they just take the profit like thar
If we look at it critically people that makes short time trading makes more accumulated profit than long time Investors. The flow of cash is usually higher. Actually they can easily have their when they needed most times because when the market is cold they hold their funds in the stable coins like USDT and USDC then they reinvest when the is ripe for investment. Everything is all about strategies and you keep trying and learning to get it right.