Lessons You Learnt From Working a Job?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most people have to take on Jobs at a point in their lives either as a stepping stone to other stuffs or to earn a living, most people do change jobs after a number of years, in this post we'll be looking at discussing lesson you've learnt working a job and how it has impacted your life.

Do Not Take Things Personal: A job has taught me not to take things personal, you can make mistakes and might seem like your employer is going overboard with complains and corrections, I learnt I shouldn't take that personal and strive to the best work.

Working Hard: I learnt that through hard work you'll build yourself a good reputation and also be more reliable to your organization which might open up new opportunities for you.

Let's hear from you.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I learned so much from my employer. These lessons have really helped me in running my business. I learned to be very calm no matter the storm raging the business and not to scapegoat any staff for criticism. I also learned from my boss how to DIY to save some costs. My boss could practically try basic things by himself. He only gets professionals when it requires some level of advancements.

One thing that I also learned was to let staff get autonomy for their roles. No interference. Trust them and watch them take responsibility. In all, taking a job for the period I did really helped me develop to build and be ready for entrepreneurship.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Before I started working online, I worked on multiple off line jobs. When I joined these companies, I had basic skills and knowledge but lacked experience. I had theoretical knowledge but I did not have practical knowledge. Working on jobs not only helped to brush my skills and knowledge but also learn new skills and gain better knowledge and in the mean time also built my experience. These days I make money online based on the knowledge, skills, and experience I had gained by working on various jobs