Legit Affiliate programs

latendresse33

I was just curious if anybody has used an affiliate program that worked for them? I've seen a lot of commercials on youtube and google, but I'm a bit of a skeptic, because many of those programs make you pay some fees around thousands of dollars before getting they're information, and sometimes people pay the money, but end up not getting what they expected, or the product did not reach its potential. Anyone knows about something that they have tried in the past let me know.

Anthony

Most products or software that I have seen actually work, not necessarily in the way that people expect them to, but most work. The key to most of these softwares that promise 100's of 1000's of dollars, is high quality traffic, or at the very least, good quality traffic.

One of the first affiliate marketing programs that I used was Perpetual Income, I still use it occasionally to this day. The price was actually more than affordable and I received everything that I expected from it and then some. If you are interested in learning more about it, feel free to check out this video, which lets you know what you get with using this particular software. -

And remember, for anything to work in the world of affiliate marketing, we all need good quality traffic... Always provide people with valuable information first before even inquiring about them purchasing from you. The more value you can provide, the more happy customers you will eventually receive.

P.S. Anything worth having is worth putting the work in for...

minexart

I used to be like that but not anymore, if you want to find fast money you might be able to invest in the hyips website, even though it has a high risk so it is recommended that you join the hyip website which is just running.
because to get a large income requires a big risk too, if you don't want there is a risk, just save the money in the stock market, it will also increase by itself.

Anthony

I used to be like that but not anymore, if you want to find fast money you might be able to invest in the hyips website, even though it has a high risk so it is recommended that you join the hyip website which is just running.
because to get a large income requires a big risk too, if you don't want there is a risk, just save the money in the stock market, it will also increase by itself.
Scared money doesn't make money lol

DeepCASH

totally agree, financial markets grow at an average pace of 8% per year, so your capital will grows at this pace. After it is a good way to go on hyip but with a little capital which we can afford to lose in the worst case