Learning From Failures or Loses

Mary Frederick

I am a student and so I like scalping the most. Long term trading requires more and more time to invest in analysis to catch the actual market trend. On the other hand, scalping saves your initial time as you close your trade with 5 to 10 pips of opening. This type of trading is less risky than others.

GreatSuccess

Misfortunes don't make you a washout. They are a fundamental result of your exchanges. Now that you don't drive the market, it's alright to be off-base once in a while. However, in the event that you continue to ponder disappointments and don't accept them as troublesome sections of your learning, you will always be unable to fill on the lookout

Polyglot

You either win or lose in the forex market. There is no other way of getting through the market challenges. Keep a trading journal that will help you get better with time. Analysing your own performance is equally important and you better don’t take a chance with that.

Phytology

It’s common for traders to make losses. But what sets them apart from other traders is how well they take their losses. If they happen to take lessons from the mistakes they make, nothing can stop them from achieving what they have come into the market for.

Vigorish

Losses don’t make you a loser. They are a basic outcome of your trades. Now that you don’t drive the market, it’s okay to be wrong sometimes. But if you keep thinking about failures and don’t take them as difficult chapters of your learning, you will never be able to grow in the market.

tray59

Losses don’t make you a loser. They are a basic outcome of your trades. Now that you don’t drive the market, it’s okay to be wrong sometimes. But if you keep thinking about failures and don’t take them as difficult chapters of your learning, you will never be able to grow in the market.
Loss is part of forex market but when you loss dont just giveup what you need to do is learn from your loss and mistake.

We dont just have to quit so many people quit because they dont have much time to learn from their mistake.

I beleive when you loss its the best time which you need to open your demo account and start reveiw what causes the loss in the forex market.

A person who fine it hard to learn from his mistake will never have positive and good trade so its better you always learn from your previous mistake.

LaneBall

I guess a trading journal can be really helpful in correcting your mistakes. Most traders do not maintain it from the beginning, and that should not be so. If they maintain it from the start, they will know where you are making mistakes and how they can improve them.

Gastrolatry

When a person chooses to become a forex trader, they must also accept the fact that the profit and loss are the two sides of the same coin. This fact is also to be consciously remembered every time they trade. Grudging over losing a trade, and revenge trading, will not get you back your money, in fact, it can bring more losses. It is better to accept your loss, and move on from it. But remember the lesson. Remember why did you lose the trade, was it because of the market changes, or was it your fault? If the fault was on your side, improve your trading.

Diapason

It’s not easy to keep patience when you are losing so much. It’s also not easy to keep trading when you have already lost in a number of trades. But if you can overcome these challenges, nothing can stop you from becoming a successful trader. Go through your past trades, especially when you lost your money to find places that you need to work on.

Mango9

Yes I have learned alot from failure and I am not ashamed about it because it is the reason I am who I am today, some people think failure is the end of everything but no, it is an opportunity for a new beginning an a chance to be more careful and make it right

Peninsula

It’s so difficult trading when we are lost in the thoughts of failures instead of moving ahead and learning from them. When we learn from our mistakes, only then can we become successful traders.

Slumberous

It’s absolutely fine to make losses but don’t think that you fail as a trader. They just open an unread chapter that will help you in your future trades. You may sometimes lose patience but if you can stay calm and determine the reason behind your loss, you will never lose anything beyond your affordability.

Satanology

Mistakes happen. We need to learn from them and never be afraid of them. We should never feel bad about something wrong we do. When we accept our mistakes, they will not trouble us and our trades. It's all about learning and implementing that learning in the future. That's all and nothing else.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Demo is like a practice ground which incorporates everything like the real trading platform. Different tactics should be applied to derive something better from the market. Eurotrader broker allows traders with an eye-catching welcome bonus and a demo account.

Scrutinize

Thank you for the insightful post. One thing to learn from John is to never attribute our losses to luck as it is the mindset of a gambler and not something ideal for a trader. Risk management is very important as you will never be able to make profits unless you learn to cut your losses early.

Zygomatic

It is very common for a newbie to make mistakes and get carried away by the losses. But those who are consistent and persevering tend to learn from their mistakes and be wise enough to make their trading decisions.

Fardage

You will be learning one or the other thing when you are in the live market. Sometimes, you will learn tricks to save your money, and sometimes, your losses will tell you what you must not do. Keep a trading journal where you can keep your trades safe for future reference.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , I will say that it is never a wise decision for people to think of even making money in something they don't understand how it operate because in most cases the possibility of you earning money this way will be very low . In terms of forex I don't really have any problem with it afterall it is one of the ways a lot of people are using to make money for themselves . I have seen so many forex traders that are earning profitably in the forex market. The fact is that they have dedicated their time to really study and understand how the forex market work and that is what is expected of everyone that is interested to make money in this volatile market.

Jumping into the market just because the price is going down is just a trapping strategy that the market makers are using to create liquidity and earn money from innocent traders.

Wavemeter

Making money from money is a task that needs skills. While trading, like in any other field, you will have setbacks. Your job is to learn from your failures and strategize your trading plan, otherwise your growth will remain stagnant. So, always give time to learning from your mistakes.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A regulated broker allows traders with all reliable trading facilities by utilizing which traders can earn a big profit. But the market is saturated with al fraud and scam brokers. If you want to have reasonable trading leverage and low spread and high security of funding, you can join Eurotrader broker.

Asahi

Verified member
A strategy doesn’t work well in multiple pairs and so traders should select a single pair for trading and become expert at that pair. Then he or she can move to another pair to have idea over it.