Trading Discussion Learning Forex Trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Online is the best way to learn forex trading. I personally learn from YouTube. I follow several exert trader analyses. It helps me to build my own trading strategy. I am trading with Eurotrader. Their education resources also help me to increase my knowledge in forex trading. They also provide me important news data, an economic calendar which is essential for my trading.

I think most times i do buy courses on cousera and read more books and others online , so i can get more knowledge about forex trading , since most times analysis dont work as planned and could move in a negative direction ,so my focus is to first learn from courses and others plus youtube videos then finally do the demo trading of the account to know more

Traders should analyze the market on demo account and should judge them how accurately they can do the work. Eurotrader allows traders with advanced trading technology, free demo account, narrow trading spread and high leverage. They broker also provides traders with a reliable demo account.

I always prefer scalping because it helps me execute trades quickly and bear profit quickly too. As a scalper, Eurotrader provides all necessary supports to me with their advanced and reliable technology. They offer three types of accounts including micro, zero and hero.