What's is the easiest way to learning forex trading?

AbrhamT2021

Hey every one I am very much interested to learn about Forex Trading as a whole,

I would like to receive tips, ideas on how could I grasp Knowledge on the subject matter

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Hey Abraham, I'm very happy for you for dedicating time to learn this skill, it's very rewarding and will pay you for life, when you master this skill, you won't need any mentor or any boss.

First of all head up to babypips.com and they have a free training specially made for beginners like yourself and alsogo on playstore and download the mt4 app and also open a demo account to start practising too.

As you advance in learning on Babypips constantly pracwhat you've been learning this will make it and with time you will certainly get better.

Don't rush, calm down and trust the process.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex Eurotrader broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

rextee

Hey every one I am very much interested to learn about Forex Trading as a whole,

I would like to receive tips, ideas on how could I grasp Knowledge on the subject matter
Starting with forex trading is simple. You can easily find free content on forex. I suggest you join Babypips' free course, which is one of the best foundational courses for forex traders. There are some good Youtube channels by forex traders, such as Adam khoo, Karen Foo, and TraderNick. After you understand the concepts well, you can begin demo trading. Good luck.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not a forex trader, but if you're looking to go into forex trading without paying a dime, then it is believed to search for professional forex trader via YouTube, you'll get lots of them to learn from, which will teach you the basics first to know around forex trading. Then after there, you can simply search for expert traders via search engines, you'll get to connect with them via their social handles, and through their website. You can simply join their channel to discuss together and learn what's needful in order to progress more via forex trading. Because discussion class is always the best to learn what's needful.

Mary Frederick

Internet has made the ways of learning Forex easier than before because there are hundreds of youtube videos and e-books avilable online. Eurotrader also provides free leraning resources to traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Learning forex trading could start from learn basic forex, then pratice use demo account for at least six months because many traders fail less than six months trading. All broker provide demo account, in FXOpen we can use demo ECN to practice and learn, just install trading platform MT4 or MT5 or TickTrader from official website then register from the platform to start learn.

If in demo already confidence, then trader can start with small capital use micro account first, this is type account designed for beginners trader which in account balance 10$ equivalent with 1000 cent.