Learn Wordpress and Make Money.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Wordpress is a content management system that simplifies creating websites, blogs, e-commerce and virtually any type of websites you can think of, it's very easy to use and it's beginner friendly.

A lot of articles online suggests that you need to have a technical knowledge to be able to learn it which is unapologetically false.

First thing first, you need to familiarise yourself with the ecosystem by downloading the package from wordpress.org it has a readme on the website that will guide you on how to set it up on your computer.

If you're financially buoyant enough you can purchase a wordpress course on Udemy, check the one made by 'Maxmillan Schwartz' , welcome to wordpress is the name of the course. Dedicate some time to digest the content and practise as you learn.

And if you want to go the self-taught route you can check out some word press crash courses on YouTube. you can find many helpful videos that will get you up and running.

After learning, you can create a portfolio and showcase the work you did, with this you can start applying for jobs on LinkedIn, Indeed or Ziprecruiter.

Don't limit yourself to jobs in your local area only as many web design jobs are remote based.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's great to know that we can actually build a website through WordPress. I think the only thing we need here is the time to do so by learning. Nothing is stopping us. Well, as for me, this is a vital information and I will be willing to give it a try. Learning this could be a plus way and avenue for us to further earn online, if we are willing to give values with what we have learned.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Sherman198 It really gladdens my heart that you found my content helpful.

And about making time to learn I think it all depends on the individual, if you can dedicate an hour or two a day for learning and practise you'll really be surprised on how far you'll go, I'm an advocate for baby steps.

And also wordpress it's like just the tip of. the iceberg, you can learn how to code after you become comfortable with wordpress, which will open more doors for you.

Coding is not as hard as its been portrayed, I'll be up whenever you need help on wordpress or when you decide to learn how to code.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
@Sherman198 It really gladdens my heart that you found my content helpful.

And about making time to learn I think it all depends on the individual, if you can dedicate an hour or two a day for learning and practise you'll really be surprised on how far you'll go, I'm an advocate for baby steps.

And also wordpress it's like just the tip of. the iceberg, you can learn how to code after you become comfortable with wordpress, which will open more doors for you.

Coding is not as hard as its been portrayed, I'll be up whenever you need help on wordpress or when you decide to learn how to code.
Thanks bro....I will be happy if I can be your student for a start, I don't mind lol. I believe learning WordPress and coding has an endless importance, as fortune could be made out of it. Have been wanting to set up my own crypto faucet through WordPress and monetize it through showing ads, with crypto ads network. I think this might be the golden opportunity for me. I can message you on WhatsApp if you can inbox me your WhatsApp number. Thanks again!