Largest Cloud Bitcoin Mining Company

Mertayasa

One of the best way to generate bitcoin is by mining bitcoin it self. There are a lot of cloud mining site in this 2021 and most of them are scam fraud, we need to be very carefully before decide to invest in any cloud mining site. I have been fooled by many of them and lose some amount of money as well. So through this post I would like to share one of the good cloud mining site, which is Genesis mining.
I've been using this site for more than 6 months and invest around 200 dollars and the profit quite good for me. But, again if you one to join in any cloud mining site kindly do your own research and take on your own.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Genesis Mining is allegedly a mining company that was started in the year 2014 and this makes it one of the oldest cloud mining company. Please note that since it is a cloud mining company, it has the potential to become a scam site. In fact, I did a research about this company and it seems that it is being monitored by a few HYIP monitors. According to a few HYIP monitors, Genesis mining is now having issues and they have not paid many people. It might be possible that this is a temporary issue, but when I read reviews on trust Pilot, it looks like they have not paid their investors for several days!When it comes to investing in such sites, you must know that you may lose all money you invested. In short, despite having a well-known reputation in the industry, Genesis mining has turned into a scam.