Trading Discussion Knowledge and experience

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex market is the best investment market if you know how to trade. It is all about knowledge and skill. So, traders should focus on gain those rather than making a profit. Early-stage, traders lose money. However, it is a good thing. In long run, you can earn a lot with proper knowledge and skill. I am a forex trader too. I am trading with Eurotrader.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
How to make money on forex trading is usually dependent on your experience and expertise. The main reason a lot of people lose on forex trading is because they don't invest in knowledge and take their time to learn the basics and strategies of how to make money on forex trading. forex trading can be profitable if you will be patient enough to learn and also try to trade on demo.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I have heard a lot of people say this same thing that one would have to lose money to make money from forex in the long run. I don't know but I'm one person that is so sceptical about trying out forex trading but if I have someone that can assure me of help all along to making it then I can try it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Money can actually be made on Forex but not just anyone can make money from there. You have to acquired enough knowledge and skills to be able make anything tangible from there....If not, money will be drained there without single profit. I don't advice people to rush to forex, I advice them, to learn the skills first.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It is very important to have the right knowledge and skills to be a successful forex trader. First of all, educating yourself on the forex market is a must. Take time to study currency pairs and also what affects them before risking your own capital. Some people jump in to forex trading without any knowledge and lose everything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm not trading forex at the moment. I am mainly with crypto trading and buying and holding of coins. Since the bearish run started I've not made reasonable amount of money via trading and holding of coins. That has made me to slow down my trading activities around Cryptocurrency at the moment until the market begins to show signs of improvement then I'll go again.

Ray Martinez

For making good money, forex is the best option in the investment market. However, it is easy to say rather doing it. If trader have good knowledge about the market, they can make money from it. But a good broker is also important in this matter. Many traders lose money due to scam broker. traders should avoid it. That’s why I trade with Forex4you.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Without a plan, everything can go to disaster. A trading plan is critical component to have a successful trading, which should include your risk tolerance level, profit goals and evaluation criteria. Once you create a plan, try to make sure each one of your trade falls within your plan’s parameters. Sticking to a plan will definitely be useful.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its very important to get the knowledge when trading forex , because that would definitely be the first part that would be considered, and experience matters too because it shows you more method to carry out a sucessful trade in a short and long period of time , before starting forex learning from a mentor should be one of the target

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There are many types of analysis in the forex market. E.g., Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Sentimental Analysis, etc. This analysis has to be maintained and traded. If it is wrong to do the analysis, it will be very difficult to make a profit by trading.