Knowledge & Experience

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Knowledge comes first. Experience comes from knowledge. Experience is not trading for many years. You will find many traders who are trading for many years yet unsuccessful. The reason is all these years they focused on profit not skills development. If half of the time they spent on knowledge and experiment, things would have been different. I do trade at Eurotrader broker. It is a guideline broker with adequate liquidity. It in like manner gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip. And the minimum deposit of the broker is $50.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is true though, knowledge should first before even thinking of going into any kind of business or investment or learning new skills.

Forex aside, before you start any kind of venture make sure you have a working knowledge on it, if you really want to have good experience if not then you'll get the opposite of good experience.

People that are learning forex should really calm down and learn it very well, no need to rush anything, because once you master it you'll be paid forever, forget about the short term and put your eyes on the long term goal.

You may even get a job when you are still learning so as to do away with distractions

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Sometime knowledge is not enough in this market. I have seen more trader who learn better from live experience than theoretical knowledge. We can learn many course or read as much as blog possible but real market will teach you the actual lesson which you can never get from any course or blog. That’s why I started using demo account on Eurotrader alongside my trading lessons and after 6-8 months practice I joined actual market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need to have knowledge of something regardless of the experience someone may have doing that thing. There are some people that always lose ehile trading not because they don't have the experience but because they don't have the knowledge. The first thing to seek before we can become a good trader is knowledge of the bsdice principles that guide trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the information , This is what I keep on telling a lot of people that it is not really about making money online or about a profit of a particular business but the most important thing about any online business is how you can be able to learn and understand how to make money independently. it has come to my notice that 90% of people who doesn't have an understanding of cryptocurrency are relying on expert for the signal and those who cannot get an expert for themself will prefer to trade cryptocurrency on their own which is always very risky because they don't have what to base their predictions on, personally I do not trade forex but I deal mostly on cryptocurrency and the volatile nature of cryptocurrency is what made me to standard volatile market, people are to have better understanding before they can make an attempt to trade themselves.. what do we have to understand is that if we are not ready to dedicate our time to learn about forex or any other online skill like cryptocurrency trading then we will continue to be an unsuccessful trader until we are able to learn the basics of any online business we are engaging.

rextee

Forex trading is profitable but not everyone can make profits out of it. You have to be patient, disciplined, realistic, and most importantly, capable of learning along the way. It’s like a business where you will have to consistently perform to get good results. When you don’t work hard, you won’t see the expected outcomes, as simple as that.

Victorial

My forex journey has been full of lessons. I made mistakes from my experience while trying to acquire trading knowledge. For me, both experience and knowledge go hand in hand. If you are really serious about trading, you will more the mistakes that you made from a trade that makes you bag losses. If you make profits, you will also notice the kind of conditions that were met.

Unless you watch and learn from others, the best place to gain trading experience is yourself. From opening a demo account to a live account, the experience keeps growing and never gets saturated. I am still learning forex and I am putting to use what I had learned over 9 months of trading both a demo and a live account. Soon, I hope to replicate that in trading crypto pairs been soon

JoeSeki

I think knowledge and practice is all that matters. Even after having years of experience, some traders can’t be consistently profitable. However, some new traders do exceptionally well by utilizing their time and efforts properly. If you are able to improve your skills through continuous practice, it doesn’t matter how much experience you have.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is also very well that you should first of all try to understand how the financial markets work and also the general behaviour that is obtainable with each currency pair before you will try to trade with your own money. This can be regarded as a process where you are gaining knowledge and after that you can begin to practice preferably with a demo account. If you think that you have mastered it then you can deposit like $10 into an actual account and try seeing how you are going to be successful with it before trying to move forward.

Mary Frederick

The stronger the psychology is, the higher the sustaining power is. So, focus on building a strong psychology because it will backup and support you in trading. FXOpulence allows traders with a free educational program and other courses for free.