Know this before investing in Ponzi scheme website.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is any fact and truth that we know about the Ponzi scheme website it is basically the fact that they do not last the test of time on the internet and so because of the is it is totally unwise and an advice for an individual to invest in them because more likely he or she is prone to lose the money that he or she has possibly invested on this Ponzi scheme . Ponzi scheme websites do not give a warning alarm when they are about to get exited or vanished from the internet and so because of this and individual should not invest in them because most of them as sometimes highly capital demanding and due to the fact that they do not give alarm when they are about to get exited or vanished from internet you should not invest. There are so many ways that the internet has made it incredibly and insanely possible for every individual whether young or old , big or small , short or tall , adult or childhood , etc two incredibly and accurately make money online comfortably and satisfactorily.

In place of investing on Ponzi scheme website why not try investing in cryptocurrency or possibly try forex trading and investment , and by far cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment has been one of the most common and major kind of investment that have turned a lot of individual into billionaires and millionaires . And even if you do not want to invest to get paid online they are all the free and legit website and platforms on the internet that you can monetize your time , energy and knowledge on .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there is absolutely my sincere truth that we know about Ponzi scheme website it is basically the fact that they are not legit and even if they might be able to pay it uses and members one of the most important thing that we must endeavour to understand about them is that they do not last the taste of time and sooner or later you are more likely to lose the money you have invested on this Ponzi scheme website .

There are so many ways that you can invest your money online and get paid for it but definitely not investing it and Ponzi scheme website . You can try investing your money on other legit online jobs and careers such as engaging in cryptocurrency and forex investment and by far is has been one of the online activity that have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires and you are definitely right by pointing this out in your thread . Presently I am a cryptocurrency and forex trader but for now I am a novice and I just entered the field last year .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ponzi schemes have new ways of remaining anonymous presently and a lot of people always fall for their tricks and lose a lot of their money. I have even been scammed some months ago by a Ponzi platform that disguised as a mining platform.

They will tell you to invest certain percentage of money and get some part of it on daily basis but at the end of the day, they'll not even able to get up to 10% of my investment. So my advice is that people should always try as much as possible to avoid any platform that promises them certain percentage of their money everyday for investing.

It is better for you to venture into a proper business like blogging, cryptocurrency Trading, YouTube and a whole lot of orders instead of investing your money on such kind of platforms that is always promising you quick money because a lot of people always end up losing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't even think that we should invest in any ponzi scheme because I hardly see any of them that don't end in a scam. So it is better one look for another good avenue to invest the money they have than getting into anyn scheme that is not reliable and this ponzi scheme is one that can never ever be reliable.

I can remember the ones we had in Nigeria years back, The MMM, this was a very popular scheme that a lot of people rely and trusted in so they invested their millions into it thinking the stories will be different because the promoters used an avenue that sounded very genuine and real but of course we know what happened after few months it still went the way of all the others and a lot of persons lost their fortunes in that scheme so I prefer working to double my money than going into any ponzi scheme.