Know this, before investing in BTC.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If you were to ask me with that BTC is still in investible today, I would totally say I am not fully sure , and that is because they have been a whole lot of online investment BTC platforms and websites which according to my scams site detector majority of them are scam and fraudulent websites and platforms which are possibly created by online scammers and fraudulent individuals who possibly have the sole aim and objective to defraud and rob individual like you and I off our valuable assets and properties, that is our monetary investment . If you have the intention of investing your hard-earned money on BTC which is known as bitcoin it is totally important that you understand that bitcoin today is the leading cryptocurrency , and more unlikely if bitcoin should rise in value other coins such as ethereum , USDT , or even Litecoin also tends to rise in value and if BTC should Fall in value to the other currencies like the one listed above are more possibly to fall in value as well . With that in mind and having full knowledge of the kind of power that the BTC cryptocurrency has in the cryptocurrency market it is totally not necessary for us to quickly invest on any BTC online investment website or platform .

I am not saying that there are no legit BTC investment websites , but what I'm trying to say is that if you intend to invest in a particular BTC investment website you must do your research and feasibility studies or possibly use a scam site detector tool or mechanism .

There is absolutely nothing wrong in investing in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin but the problem is that cryptocurrency investment nowadays is full of scam and fraud which totally makes it absolutely paramount for any individual who possible want to invest in a crypto currency like bitcoin to be very careful because what we have seen in the internet has been scamming and fraudulent cryptocurrency bitcoin investment websites . If you must invest in Bitcoin it is totally important that you conduct your research about the website so as not to end up losing your investment capital to a scam and fraudulent website created and owned by online scammers and fraudsters .

You can also try using a scam site detector mechanism so as to considerably and adequately detect the website you intend to use for crypto investment . Personally the scam site detector mechanism that I use and also will recommend is known as sureplug , and the one interesting thing about this particular scam site detector mechanism is that , it gives you reviews and comments made by other users of a particular website so that you can sufficiently and adequately compare responses in order to determine your next action or step .

All I will say is that any investment platform online is not trusted and people should never consider to invest a huge sum of money in it. It is always better for you to invest what you can afford to lose . That is the only way you can avoid depression in most online investment because so many of them are just here to make profit and scam its members..

Personally I may not really be interested to invest in any platforms to make money but the most important thing I will do is to try as much as possible to invest in other alternative cryptocurrency for long-term purposes and this will be done through the official binance exchanges.

The best way of investing in coins and cryptocurrency is just to buy it directly from exchanges and save it in your wallet for a long period of time for the value to increase.