Kind of business you can establish in a less populated area.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It has always been advised and taught that if an individual want to establish a business he or she must possibly do it in populated area where individuals and members of the public can totally have a clear view and sight of the business and endeavour to patronize it . No doubt that is absolutely true , but is that all what is necessary for keeping a business profitable and successful. Well a business can still strive harder and faster even when establish in a less-populated area that is, an area not filled with much amount of individuals and people . Businesses like establishing a poultry farm or any industrial livestock farming can definitely be profitable and successful in a less-populated area . And yes it has always been advised to establish such businesses here . Reasons are because some farm animals like poultry birds , goats , pigs , and fish farming posits or exhale pungent and corrosive odours and smell to the atmosphere and if situated in a populated area , that would definitely be uncomfortable and disturbing for individuals making up members of the public residing over there .

But if situated in a less-populated area , it is more safer and less pollutable , and mature reared farm animals can be gradually be taken out to the local markets for sell to make profits .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I agree with you that rearing of animals should be done in areas that have less people if possible in a non residential areas. I know about companies that exude gas which will be detrimental to the wellbeing of its environment which can affect humans as well. Such companies no matter how important what they are producing are to humans they should be situated far away from residential areas so that humans wouldn't be affected.

All what these people should do is to find a good market for their production. if you site your business far away from where people are, then find a way that you can also take the products to where you have people. it is more healthy than siting your production place where your production will be affecting humans.Thr thing is just to make your products to be of standard and people will still patronise you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Establishing a business totally has a lot of thing to do with the environment anyways you intend to situate the business and we are always encouraged and urged to only establish our business in an area that is considered to be populated so as to derive reasonable amount of customers and clients as expected and as planned . Despite the fact that we know the importance that comes with situating your business in a populated area yet only little individuals can totally take advantage of a less-populated area and establish a business that is also considered to be profitable and successful .

It is absolutely true that there are some kind of businesses that you can totally establish in a less populated area that can be considered to be profitable in the best way possible some of this kind of businesses include engaging in farming activities which is otherwise known as industrial farming . On the other hand you can engage in livestock farming which involves the rearing of farm animals like goats , sheep , cows , and pig etc . For the purpose of selling to the local market so that you can make profit as expected and as planned .

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yeah this is true.
And to add to to that, there may be no limits to what businesses you can set up in less populated regions.

A less populated region may be a rural village or some sort of modern settlement where few people occupy. It depends on the status of people living there.

For rural villages, businesses that I think can flourish include retailing of goods that are gotten from towns. In a village, you will find that there are just few outlets that retail provisions or any other sort of good and therefore, setting up something like that has the potential of flourishing.

Moreso, you can become a tailor and set up a fashion design shop because most people in villages do not have the idea of sewing and you can make a good living from this job. Some may think differently about this but personally, I believe these businesses can thrive well in rural regions.

Sikapa

Verified member
It is always advisable to establish your business in a highly populated area because you might need people to patronize your products. Well, I can also say if you are living in a small populated area like village or even a cottage, you can still have your own business. But they question is is there an availability of electricity at that area?

This is because when there are some businesses which you can do them at a low populated areas which also needs electricity. Example you can establish a business like cone mill machine which might need electricity. If there is no availability of electricity, the I think the best business is farming business which could be rearing of animals or growing of crops. Because you can easily get farm land to do your farming project which can generate you money. I think this will be something good to start at a low populated areas.