What Kind Of Business Can You Do Within Your Compound?

Bisolami

Verified member
Some people would not like to work outside of their compound because of some reasons which may be personal to them. These kinds of people are either full housewives who were not allowed to work or some people who are not capable of working maybe because of health conditions.

I believe that there are still some kinds of businesses that these people can do instead of being idle at home. Some of these people may engage in selling airtime within their compound and people from outside the compound can also come to patronize them if they create awareness within the area that they live in.
This kind of business is very easy to run and it does not require you to have a huge sum of money as capital. Also, some people may engage in the home production business. Some of them may be skilled in one way or another and they can produce things like plants in chips, cakes or snacks for little children and they will make money from them instead of sitting at home all day long without finding anything to do.

This will even help them to make some money and solve some problems. It will surely help.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I can do many types of businesses in my compound. First of all my home lies just adjacent to the roadside. Through the road there are so many potential customers that are using the road going and coming forth. However I can choose to start any type of business since the market for almost each business is available.
I think I can do a range of businesses from the cafe(hotel business to the shop (kiosk).
I can as well do a business of selling the books and stationery, school and office items as there's many schools within the locality.

Shaf

Verified member
Such conditions can be peculiar to women, especially those in developing countries with cultural and religious restrictions on the types of jobs women can do. Some women may also have children with special needs and it's not easy to leave their care to someone else.

Find something you can do, both online or offline that does not require a lot of time in a day, like vlogging or blogging. Some people also take mini importation as a business and succeed at it, while affiliate marketing is another excellent choice

If you have handicraft skills, you can make small items and sell to those around you.

Bisolami

Verified member
Such conditions can be peculiar to women, especially those in developing countries with cultural and religious restrictions on the types of jobs women can do. Some women may also have children with special needs and it's not easy to leave their care to someone else.

Find something you can do, both online and offline that does not require a lot of time in a day, like vlogging or blogging. Some people also take mini importation as a business and succeed at it, while affiliate marketing is another excellent choice

If you have handicraft skills, you can make small items and sell them to those around you.
You are right. I even have countless friends who are into vlogging now. They no longer worry about going outside to make money. They know fat they can make money online with their phone through vlogging so they just pick up their phone and make a video of anything that they know how to do better.

Some people also prefer to watch videos instead of reading and this is why you tend to see some people who are always having a lot of views in their vlogs and some bloggers who even post reasonable things do not have up to that amount of views.

Ramolak19

Verified member
You can do a different type of businesses within your compound. For example, you could start an online store to sell products or services, offer tutoring services in various subjects, you can also open a cafe or restaurant with outdoor seating areas, then you can create a pet-sitting business that caters to local residents' needs for their furry friends while they are away from home.

Then if you have the resources available you could also consider setting up a small unit shop for baking snack within your compound which would enable you to produce for the community. With some creativity and hard work there is no limit to what kind of business opportunities await inside your own backyard