Keys to making money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money online is very cool and at times it's more easier and less physically stressful to make money online than making money offline.

There are some things that are very necessary for making money online and I can regard them as the tips for making money online

✓ Research: researching is very important for making money online. Research is so important because that is how you get to find out about better ways to make money and also how to make money online efficiently. When you research, you find more ways that you can improve on your online money making expedition.

✓ Resilience and hard work: because I said making money online is easy does not mean it comes as a platter of gold. There is a level of dedication that it requires. One has to be very determined and by so doing give in all the necessary best. You cannot give out your best on something if you are not hard working and also resilient. You at times have to face situations that are not nice.

✓ Cyber intelligence: This is very important because without this kind of knowledge, you may easily get cheated and scammed. You must have knowledge on the internet and internet fraud to stay safe in you online money making expedition.

Shaf

Verified member
To make money online, you really do need to learn how to research and learn new things. This is how you grow, and make money, because things change frequently, hence, you have to keep up to date.

You also need patience. You will most likely be working for someone, exchanging your services for money. Some things also take time to be established like blogging and vlogging. Learning takes time too.

I think it's also good that you are disciplined enough to stick to a schedule, or you have a mentor or someone to hold you accountable, because it's easy to slack especially with so much distractions online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread about keys to make money online. I agree with everything you mention in your post. I have been making money online since 2016 and I would like to give some humble advice to beginners. Well, you must be very careful when you work online because there are a lot of fake sites. I wasted so much time and effort working on fake sites. So, it is wise to do very good search for every new site you come across. Another important thing is to be patient because you cannot become rich quickly. Be patient and hard-working and you will enjoy the fruits of your effort. Good luck everyone!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online truly requires one to be a researcher. You won't just come across good money making ways easily. Plus even when you find one, you need to still research to learn how you can make the best out of it.

Then staying safe is important online. There are so many hackers, scammers and cyber bullies. You need to know how to improve your security online to avoid them.

Lastly, working online is noy a walk in the park. Your effort and consistency is required. So find a system that works for you such that you do your work daily and do it with good quality.

allison001

Verified member
Here are some of the effective keys or tips to make money online.

Finding a profitable niche: Research and identify a market or industry that is in demand and has a potential for profit.

Building a website or online platform: Create a website or an online presence where you can promote and sell your products or services.

Driving traffic to your website: Use various digital marketing strategies such as SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing to attract visitors to your website.

Monetizing your website: Once you have a steady flow of traffic, you can monetize your website by using methods such as affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and advertising.

Providing value: The key to success in making money online is to provide value to your audience. Create high-quality content, offer helpful resources, and provide excellent customer service.

Be patience: Building a profitable online business takes time, effort and patience. Don't expect to get rich overnight. Stay focus on your goals and keep working on your business.

SHAHID987

Keys to making money online are
Dedication : We should be dedicated as I will earn money online, I will not leave this way of earning no mater how many hurdles I would have to face.
Persistence : We all are aware as earning online is not very easy nowadays, there are too much competition which was not present previously. As I remember when I started online earning I just have a simple website on the basis of which I applied for google adsense approval and I get it within 24 hours, but nowadays how much difficult it is we all aware of it, so we must keep continuing our hard work till we get success.

james4james

Here are some key factors to consider when trying to make money online:

1. Identify a profitable niche: It's important to find a niche or industry that has a high demand for products or services, and that you have some knowledge or interest in.
  2. Build a strong online presence: Whether it's a website, blog, or social media account, having a strong online presence will make it easier for people to find and connect with you.
  3. Create valuable content: Creating valuable, relevant content will help you attract and retain an audience, and will also make it more likely that people will want to purchase products or services from you.
  4. Build an email list: Building an email list is a great way to connect with your audience and promote products or services.
  5. Use effective marketing strategies: There are many ways to market your products or services online, including social media marketing, content marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO). It's important to find the marketing strategies that work best for your niche and audience.
  6. Be patient: Making money online can take time and effort, so it's important to be patient and persistent.
  7. Learn from others: Learning from others who have already succeeded in making money online can be a valuable way to gain knowledge and insights.
  8. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to making money online. Creating a schedule for content creation, promotion, and engagement will help you stay on track and increase your chances of success.

Sugar

Making money online is very cool and at times it's more easier and less physically stressful to make money online than making money offline.

There are some things that are very necessary for making money online and I can regard them as the tips for making money online

✓ Research: researching is very important for making money online. Research is so important because that is how you get to find out about better ways to make money and also how to make money online efficiently. When you research, you find more ways that you can improve on your online money making expedition.

✓ Resilience and hard work: because I said making money online is easy does not mean it comes as a platter of gold. There is a level of dedication that it requires. One has to be very determined and by so doing give in all the necessary best. You cannot give out your best on something if you are not hard working and also resilient. You at times have to face situations that are not nice.

✓ Cyber intelligence: This is very important because without this kind of knowledge, you may easily get cheated and scammed. You must have knowledge on the internet and internet fraud to stay safe in you online money making expedition.
I so much love this this last paragraph

Cyber intelligence: This is very important because without this kind of knowledge, you may easily get cheated and scammed. You must have knowledge on the internet and internet fraud to stay safe in you online money making expedition
You said it all👍

Sugar

. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to making money online. Creating a schedule for content creation, promotion, and engagement will help you stay on track and increase your chances of success.

You are talking to me.
Thanks alot 👍